aaa SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             09-Jan-99  @  01:18 PM   -   SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

rhollis

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a superbass station which I use
with Cubase, everything else in my
setup works correctly, except my superbass station, it seems to get stuck really easily and the notes jam on it. The only way to fix it is to do a reset devices (midi).

Anyone had a similar problem and fixed it? It is really annoying!!!

Maybe the firmware needs upgrading?

Richard.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Jan-99  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

Phill

Check the OS is 19 by pressing audition button and powering up

Cheers
Phill@Novation

Message 3/5             24-Jan-99  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

spiritlamp

I've the OS18 and the
note sometimes hang,
Can I update the OS of my
S-BASStation?

Message 4/5             24-Jan-99  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

Kinetik

Sometimes this problem is caused by the Bass Station / Super Bass Station being at the end of a long MIDI chain. If this appears to be the problem, try putting the machine at the front of the MIDI chain or investing in a MIDI Thru box.

Message 5/5             06-Apr-99  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: SuperBass station notes hang/get stuck

DSRTFOX

I'VE EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM NOT FROM MY SUPER BASS STATION, BUT FROM MY STUDIO ELECTRONICS ATC-1. WHAT THEIR MANUAL SUGGESTS ALSO IS TO PLAY 8 OR MORE NOTES AT A TIME. THIS SEEMS TO WORK WELL. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, TURN THE THE UNIT OFF AND ON.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)