aaa logic environment supernova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: logic environment supernova

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             13-Jan-99  @  09:42 PM   -   logic environment supernova

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok, i'm on it..... looks like it'll take some time....

one thing foxed me when trying to setup first the basic PERFORMANCE bank... AND to also be able to change banks & programmes within a performance.....

Open a NEW multi-instrument.... highlight & title it.... then on the left panel area, TICK THE PRG BOX SO A X APPEARS....then select BANK 1,2,3,4 for the performance.... then the actual performance number....then select midi channel ALL

ok..... THEN DE-TICK THE PRG BOX.... then your performance wont change.... (this foxed me for a half hour)...

ok.... to change sounds per channel as you listen.... back to arrange.... create a track.... put in a sequence loop..... select the PRG on the left... and tick it..so you can change Programme bank & number.... select channel... and select bank & proggie... i guess all you hardened logic users know this and are laughing... but it made me scratch my head cos whenever i changed a channel sound it made the thing hop out of Performance back into single Programme mode....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Jan-99  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: logic environment supernova

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

by the way.... one thing i desperately need to know.... I have 3 multi-timbrel modules... K2000, Wavestation SR, and Supernova......

how do I make each multi instrument ONLY address each module ??>.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)