aaa Next Big Thing? Novation didn't come through - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Next Big Thing? Novation didn't come through

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Jan-99  @  10:38 PM   -   Next Big Thing? Novation didn't come through

khyron

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Greetings, my name is Paul.

I'm sure some of you remember the little "Next Big Thing" contest that Novation/Mixmag had going last year. I won second place in this music contest which supposedly entitled me to a prize of a Novation SuperBassStation, a QuickLock keyboard stand and a Fatar 610+ Midi controller.

The controller keyboard and the stand (the two smaller prizes I really couldn't care much about) arrived shortly after they announced the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from the competition, but the Novation unit has yet to be seen by my eyes.

After numerous unreturned phone calls and emails I have to wonder what the hell is up Novation? is this how you treat people who place in a competition that YOU sponsor?

I'd like to know when exactly I'm going to be getting my prize that should have been shipped to me last June.

Disgruntled and angry,
Paul Schultz

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             20-Jan-99  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Next Big Thing? Novation didn't come through

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

This Competition was organised by our 'EX' US Distribution...

The delay in your prize is nothing directly to do with us as far as I am aware.

I have received no E-mail or phonecall's about this situation....in fact this is the first time I have heard about it. I think you were probably dealing with Music Industries. Please contact us directly in future,then we may know about it!

Contact Margaret on Novation USA Freephone. the number is on the USA part of this site.

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)