aaa I dont like being ignored.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I dont like being ignored....

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             02-Feb-99  @  10:39 AM   -   I dont like being ignored....

richard.munoz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I bought a keybord version of a basstation, which I am very happy with. However, it being very old the owner could not supply me with the manual. Ive strusggled through so far, but have now reached a point where the voices i am building need to be saved, however, i hav'nt got a clue how to do this, and seeing as my requests to Novation sales e-mail have proved to be merely a waste of time, can somebody please tell me, how to get a copy of the manual, or at least, how to save programs to memory, as I really am getting fed up with having to remix entire tracks after switching on again. (im sure you all know what I mean!). id really apprecaite this!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             02-Feb-99  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: I dont like being ignored....

kilo

.. .there is a switch... memory protect.. switch it OFF.... create a sound.... switch it on.. move the dial to a new number, create a new one... simple.... or do you mean to save the sounds to a sequencer?......

switch the UTIL switch to keyboard..... connect to sequencer IN...... hit record on sequencer.... hit SINGLE or ALL on the keys below the legend LOAD - MEMORY - SAVE.... see sequencer MIDI-IN indicator flash briefly.... there it is.... switch Bstation UTIL switch back to OFF..... sorted....

you can drag that bit of sysex around and have the Bstation change sounds as the track progresses...or just dump it at the start.... hell... it'll even change sounds inside a single bar !

programme change... loverly !!" :-)

Message 3/6             03-Feb-99  @  07:20 AM   -   RE: I dont like being ignored....

Kinetik

All Novation manuals can be obtained direct from the company. Give them a ring on 01628 828888 for details....

Message 4/6             03-Feb-99  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: I dont like being ignored....

mahe0003

I wonder that the manuals aren't included in the Synthi-Packages.
Why do I have to buy the manuals separately ?
This is unusual for all other products, why is it usual for Novation's products ?

- Mark

Message 5/6             03-Feb-99  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: I dont like being ignored....

lostwire

I own the Bass Station keyboard & rack, drumstation, & the supernova, all of which came with manuals. Aside from the Supernova, they all came with colorful boxes too.  

Message 6/6             03-Feb-99  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: I dont like being ignored....

Phill

All Novation products come with manuals.

Manuals can be purchased from us direct if you are missing one.

Manuals may be missing if the dealer has removed it from the box or is you bought it secondhand.

We will try to get PDF's on the site ASAP.

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)