aaa [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             09-Feb-99  @  01:51 AM   -   [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Spike

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Sorry Phil about this

But I want my .6666666 recuring arp pattern per bank on my SuperNova...

In the NOVA product description you state...

The Arpeggiator is more like a real time music processor with 386 monophonic and polyphonic and user patterns available.

Thats 128.66666 per bank where can I make a withdrawal??

Spike

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             09-Feb-99  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Phill

Nope that means 384 patterns available...128 poly...128 Mono and 128 user...

Phill@Novation

Message 3/8             10-Feb-99  @  10:08 AM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Kinetik

Just to clarify the situation, there are not another extra 2 Arp patterns waiting to be 'discovered' somewhere.

What Phil's trying to say (in his own unique way) is that he made a mistake in his sums when putting together his blurb for the brochure  

Message 4/8             10-Feb-99  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Mickey

Kinetik, what's your status inside Novation ?
Are you one the OS developers ?

Mickey.

Message 5/8             10-Feb-99  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Spike

Jesus H .....
Am I the only person in the world with a sense of humour? For all of you without one, I will explain. I know that Phil made a mistake I know he stated 2 more than the maximum. now divide 2 by 3 and you get .66666 recurring. One makes withdrawals from banks.
Lighten up come down to Australia and get some good air and sun

Message 6/8             10-Feb-99  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Kinetik

Yes Mickey, (my secret's out!) I can confirm I am one of the OS developers.

Yes Spike, of course this topic was started as a joke, but you'd be surprised at the number of people who'd not see the humour in this and literally would suspect their SuperNova had a problem because it had 'less than the advertised number of Arpeggiator patterns' available. As an example, see elsewhere in this forum where I've mentioned that replacement manuals for Novation products can be obtained direct from the company - Immediately some people assumed that Novation products are shipped without operating manuals !!!!

Message 7/8             10-Feb-99  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Mickey

Great - did you find our compiled wishlist at http://supernova.home.pages.de of any help ?

Mickey.

Message 8/8             13-Feb-99  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: [SN]: I want my .66666666 Arp

Kinetik

I found your wishlist very interesting, though I won't guarantee that all the ideas will be implemented in future OS versions.

Several of the ideas have already been included into the forthcoming OS3 release.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)