aaa Thanks colin! Nova seems ok - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Thanks colin! Nova seems ok

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Feb-99  @  05:18 AM   -   Thanks colin! Nova seems ok

lockett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I posted a problem with my SN crashing and loseing all my sounds etc.Well novation totally got behind the problem.I spoke with Novation US and they where very cool in getting me tech support.Colin called from the UK and told me to:power up SN holding part 6.When asked to update flash Rom(or something like that) answere yes (by pressing page up button) this totaly cleared the SN so now it's working ok.This bit of info was great,you should include this in the manual,but lets hope the problem doesn't happen again!If this did not solve the problem I was told they would replace my SN.Again Thanks Novation!!
Tommy Lockett

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Feb-99  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: Thanks colin! Nova seems ok

jason

That great! One question though, did that clear up your performance/program problem?

Message 3/3             17-Feb-99  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: Thanks colin! Nova seems ok

jason

That great! One question though, did that clear up your performance/program problem?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)