aaa Any chance of on-line manuals? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Any chance of on-line manuals?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             17-Feb-99  @  10:27 PM   -   Any chance of on-line manuals?

Willy - SED1156

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is their any chance of Novation putting the manuals for their gear into adobe format and making them downloadable from this page. This is exactly what Akai are doing with their range. Not only does it provide free future copies of the manual to existing users whose manuals may be lost, damaged or out dated. It also enables potential customers to check out exactly what the gear is capable of for themselves. This is exactly what i did when purchasing my 3000xl and it made the decision to part with the cash much easier.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             18-Feb-99  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

Phill

This topic has been posted before...

Yes when we get time...After Frankfurt.

Phill@Novation

Message 3/9             18-Feb-99  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

Willy

Sorry i didn't know that the topic had already been addressed. But it is a very good idea.

Message 4/9             09-Mar-99  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

zohrab1972

it would be great if i would be able to get a download of the manual for the basstation rack version. because my one got stolen in japan and i havent been able to get a new one as yet.thanks very much.

Message 5/9             14-Mar-99  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

luke_warm

I'd even settle for a hard copy of the manual...can i possibly order one?
bought a BassStation used and did not get one...
Thanks...

Message 6/9             15-Mar-99  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

Phill

Yes you can order one direct from us....contact our UK office. +44 (0)1628828888 for details.

Phill

Message 7/9             15-Mar-99  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

kopeckyd

where can I download the drumstation manual?

thanks David

Message 8/9             15-Mar-99  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

Willy

Nowhere yet but phil has said they are working on on-line manuals so watch this space.

Message 9/9             25-Mar-99  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Any chance of on-line manuals?

nexus

...when comes the Bassstation manual online? In the past i found some manual pictures, but very bad quality !!! I hope you put the manual online asap and with good quality ! Thanks.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)