aaa [SN] Saving Sounds - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: [SN] Saving Sounds

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Feb-99  @  08:04 AM   -   [SN] Saving Sounds

SPIKE

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I didn't want to kill the subject "From the bottom up" but this is related to that thread. I do most of my playing in multi mode. I have multiple midi channels going and I may want to change one of the sounds to better fit in. Now normally I would record the midi changes but occasionally I suprise myself and come up with a really good sound that I would like to keep. I have no idea how I got it. So I go to write and it says do you want to save the performance. Is it possible to save my new creation?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             19-Feb-99  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: [SN] Saving Sounds

Muffy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Say YES to write performance. When it asks "Update Progs?", select EACH (instead of NO, or YES). You can then write any progs that have changed to any location you wish.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)