aaa What's up with my phaser??? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: What's up with my phaser???

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Feb-99  @  07:41 PM   -   What's up with my phaser???

fin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I think the Supernova is the dog's thingies, but I do seem to have one problem... maybe it's me?

I can't get the phaser to sound, well like a good ol' phaser...

I used to use an old guitar phaser pedal box and run an OBX through it with a big fizzy string pad. The sound was great! A big swirling pad... Kinda like the pad background used alot in the original Oxygene album.

I can make the pad sounds no problem, but I can't get my phaser to operate in that "big swirly 0.1Hz medium feedback" type of way...

Is it supposed to be able to do this?

Also, is OS3 going to allow me to route the effects in any order?

PS: It has to be said that this forum is just another great hit from Novation, manufacturers could learn alot from you guys!

Fin.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             21-Feb-99  @  07:48 PM   -   What's up with my phaser???

fin

I think the Supernova is the dog's thingies, but I do seem to have one problem... maybe it's me?

I can't get the phaser to sound, well like a good ol' phaser...

I used to use an old guitar phaser pedal box and run an OBX through it with a big fizzy string pad. The sound was great! A big swirling pad... Kinda like the pad background used alot in the original Oxygene album.

I can make the pad sounds no problem, but I can't get my phaser to operate in that "big swirly 0.1Hz medium feedback" type of way...

Is it supposed to be able to do this?

Also, is OS3 going to allow me to route the effects in any order?

PS: It has to be said that this forum is just another great hit from Novation, manufacturers could learn alot from you guys!

Fin.

Message 3/3             22-Feb-99  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: What's up with my phaser???

Phill

Set the Chorus/Phaser/Flanger to Phaser and Crank Up the Feedback Parameter to get a strong Phaser effect..

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)