aaa bs midi sync...freeeeze - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: bs midi sync...freeeeze

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             22-Feb-99  @  07:49 PM   -   bs midi sync...freeeeze

eryz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

my bsrack freezes after a minute or two when recieving a midi clock!!>??the led changes from the selected patch and displays the number 1 or 2. no buttons or switches work and the note it was playing holds indefinately!...i tried to check the software version by holding down the audition button while powering up and all i get is the patch number...is there any sppecial type of clock settings that will freeze a bs up!? has anyone else had the same problem!? is my bs broken...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             01-Mar-99  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: bs midi sync...freeeeze

ian

I'm having the same problem but I have not tried replacing the power supply yet to see if that would remedy this problem.

HELP!

Ian

Message 3/3             09-Mar-99  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: bs midi sync...freeeeze

Phill

I am not aware of any bug in this unit as described...

I will look into it ASAP..

Cheers...

Phill

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)