aaa Novation never repond to DS problems..Why?? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation never repond to DS problems..Why??

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             25-Feb-99  @  10:52 AM   -   Novation never repond to DS problems..Why??

"Asger Warning" bbl3176

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

It seems that a lot of questions about PSUs and pitch change problems with the Drumstation go by unanswered...

I have recently ordered a DrumStationV2, but i'm getting nervous hearing of all these troubles. Phil please take action on this...

So I can check when my DS arrives, what is the latest OS and which type of PSU should it ship with.

And also..since there are some minor issues about the drumstation, thats pretty unclear, how about doing a a faq addition about these things. I have tried stuff like kicks pitching down, whenever a clap is on the same tick. This could be solved by doing some weird stuff in Cubase with note-off messages, but how come there is no info on the site of these things?

Novation produces great things...please take the support to that same great level. It will be worth it..

Thanks..

Asger

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-Feb-99  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Novation never repond to DS problems..Why??

Phill

Please tell me which treads I have missed...I try to reply to everyone..maybe there is something wrong with the site?

I do not understand the question you pose therfore I cannot answer it...What is it you want to know?

Drumstation latest version is 1.3

Reccomended PSU is a PSU4.

Phill

Message 3/3             25-Feb-99  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Novation never repond to DS problems..Why??

Asger

Thanks Phill...

I wrote an earlier posting called "Product Stability" around the 5th of february, regarding some drumstation weirdness, which as you can see is probably because it was an early version.

The other postings that I have seen go by unanswered, are usually ones that have been posted in the middle of some thread...which I guess it is pretty hard to spot, since you obviously have other things to do, than search throgh old threads.

Thanks again...keep it up Phill!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)