aaa Nova questions - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova questions

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             26-Feb-99  @  05:23 PM   -   Nova questions

psy_trance

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello
wanted to ask what knobs are on the nova? since i saw that u removed some of the supernova knobs (replaces by knobs or something i guess).

also do u have a specific release date? can u tell me if u know how much time does it take a new unit to ship to israel lets say?

also in the nova picture on that keyboard what keyboard is that ? what keyboard do u guys recommand for the nova/supernova? what controller keyboards do u use ?

byebye

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Feb-99  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: Nova questions

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

All the parameters of the Supernova are available on the Nova...There are less knobs true but no loss in functionality...i.e. there is only on set of ENV knobs but there are buttons to select ENV 1, 2 or 3.

Release date is mid April maybe earlier...delivery in Israel to the distributor is within several days of the distributor ordering them...

Most master keyboards are very similar...theres not much to separate them...

The one pictured was a FATAR...but there are many others...

Cheers,
Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)