aaa osc sync + ring mod - explain!!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: osc sync + ring mod - explain!!!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Mar-99  @  02:54 AM   -   osc sync + ring mod - explain!!!!!

lxs666

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

These two functions are barely mentioned in the SBS manual.........
How do the osc parameters affect the ring mod? Is the ring mod osc2? Where else could I find this info?
Thanks,
Alexis.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Mar-99  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: osc sync + ring mod - explain!!!!!

daniel.vanacker

Is it possible, Phil, to get one day, on PDF downloading an "how to do it?" for beginners to achieve a result from a sin wave, with some examples? I'm trying to get some original and personal sounds from the Nova to work with it, and although the interface is really natural (keep that way!), I would like to go further, but I don't have the basic, even if I've read 3 or 4 time the manual!
Thanks, Daniel

Message 3/3             17-Mar-99  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: osc sync + ring mod - explain!!!!!

Phill

I do plan to put a how to do it series of pages on the site but time is the issue...When I have something I will post it...

The pitches of the 2 osc effect the output of the ring mod. Similarly with oscillator sync...mess around with it!

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)