aaa My frequency knob is broken! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

11-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: My frequency knob is broken!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Mar-99  @  09:57 AM   -   My frequency knob is broken!

opus

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, I just bought a Supernova about a month ago, and my frequency knob now appears to have broken! When I'm in mid twirl, it will randomly jump up and down in frequency. I'd like to know what I could do about this? Novation, can I send this to the factory to be fixed? Has anyone else had this problem? For the record, I don't think it's from overuse, as I haven't had the unit that long. Also, I don't know if this has been brought up, but when the resonance is up high on most sounds, I can hear the machine stepping, digitally when I adjust the frequency. Why? It's more than a little annoying. Anyhow, enough ranting, thanks for your time.

Josh

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Mar-99  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: My frequency knob is broken!

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The pot appears to be faulty...just one of those things I'm afraid...the unit is under warranty so just send it back and it will be dealt with...

The stepping you mention is fixed in OS3 due soon...

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)