aaa OS V.3 FINALLY HERE! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: OS V.3 FINALLY HERE!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             06-Apr-99  @  11:50 PM   -   OS V.3 FINALLY HERE!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Not...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             07-Apr-99  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: OS V.3 FINALLY HERE!

Spike

This is really pathetic. You save an OS to distribute without testing. How hard would it have been to try your own update. This does not auger well for OS3, how many things were fixed (or created) with the "she'll be right mate" attitude...

Message 3/3             07-Apr-99  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: OS V.3 FINALLY HERE!

Thanks for being so positive you lot...I really love the support from you guy's!

Did you have a nice easter??eh?

Well I spent the whole time testing supernova for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey if you like I'll cut my arm off and send it to you in a plastic bag if that's not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested it and it is OK.

I tested it so that it would not have any horrendous bugs in it for you to complain about...thankfully it does not appear to have any.

The version I posted to the third party site last night was faulty...I could not verify if it was in my system or not...I suppose I'm being selfish...I sould have driven into the office at 10pm to test it...

Anyway the problem was in my MIDI setup and I have re -sent another .mid file to the third party site...

The reason I cannot post it here is because our cold fusion database wont accept the file for some reason...

Good old ISP's heh!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)