aaa Nova audio demo - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova audio demo

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             12-Apr-99  @  05:44 AM   -   Nova audio demo, Nova or JP8080?

gizmo0735

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Will you be posting a audio demo fo this new product, on the verge of buying a JP8080 and read about this and is it worth the wait for this piece.

thank you for your time and effort

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             12-Apr-99  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

Just finalising voicing stuff now...I will post an audio demo at about the same time as release...this looks to be in two-three weeks...Sound Quality is the same as supernova...I suggest having a listen to the chat demo of Supernova...this has dialogue and sounds in isolation...

Phill@Novation

Message 3/16             12-Apr-99  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

gizmo0735

Ok thank you for the reply and I listen to the supernova audio demo, and had a couple more questions. Will the Nova have updated operating sys. that add new things like sounds and others like the V3 operationg sys. for the supernova?

Second will the Nova be able to recreate the 303- will be as good in pads like the supernova--and will it be able to recreate elect. piano type sounds along with organ sounds--and will it be able to be hard?

main concer is the 256 patchs and 128 performances? just seems a little low as far as sounds.

well hope to hear from you ass soon as I did last time

thank you for your time and effort in these matters.

Message 4/16             12-Apr-99  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

The sounds are directly compatible...Nova sounds can be loaded into Supernova and the other way around...

Quality is exactly the same...You will be able to do all the sounds just as well as the Supernova in the Nova...bearing in mind the 12 voices against 20 or 44 and 6 part multi instead of 8 on the Supernova.

I don't see the Prog/Perf numbers to be a problem. Generally most people have this great filing system...it's probably what your reading now...

The computer can easily transfer and store Individual Sounds, Banks, Patterns or the whole lot...

Phill@Novation

Message 5/16             12-Apr-99  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

Oh I forgot...

All Version 3 features for Supernova are in the Nova.

Phill

Message 6/16             12-Apr-99  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

gizmo0735

What you mentioned about the patch/performance numbers, what did you mean about "great fiting systaem and thats is what I'm probley hearing now" Did'nt understand what you ment about this

Thank you for your time and effort

Message 7/16             13-Apr-99  @  11:10 AM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

Your Computer is a Great Filing System. It has a mass storage device called a HARD DRIVE. Thousands/Millions even of programs can be stored on it.

Cheers,
Phill@Novation

Message 8/16             13-Apr-99  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

gizmo0735

i've called a few local retailers and they have said that it is available, just like to confirm that if it is true.

thanks for all your time to reply

Message 9/16             02-May-99  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

gizmo0735

Phil--just need a update as far as a real audio demo or MP3 available on the web site---like to see a chat demo as well--anytime within the next week or so?

thank you for your time and effort in these matters

Message 10/16             03-May-99  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

I expect to have this completed when
it's finished...

I will keep you informed

Phill@Novatio

Message 11/16             10-May-99  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

gizmo0735

To start off I feel that I'm begging to hear a audio demo/ chat demo for this product. I want to place my order today!! But i feel I need to hear the vocodor and the use of the audio input, i think I've found every demo for the supernova on the net, that is what you told me to listen to. Just blown away with the performance. But i just need that reasurence. Thank you for all your time and effort..

thanks again

Message 12/16             14-Jun-99  @  07:57 AM   -   When is Nova gonna be released???

SynRAVE

when is the exact date of the Nova's release? i am very anxious.

Message 13/16             14-Jun-99  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

psteens

Hi there!

I'm very interested in this product, and especially how it compares to the Virus. I know this a typical and not very exciting question, but the Nova is really an invisible product. I haven't seen it anywhere in London, and thus haven't been able to compare the two. OK ok, so I could just check out a Supernova as they sound the same...
How big is it, this Nova, is it sturdy, is it easy to use? How much does it cost? £899 or £799? Or more? (In which case I'll choose the Virus).
Any info and links to NOVA reviews are truly highly appreciated!!

Message 14/16             15-Jun-99  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

whereisPhil

Phil,

It's not nice to play hide and seek when you miss a product debut. Long overwaited, you've been unseen here on the board just as much as the Nova is not in stores yet. What gives Phil????????????????????

- tell the boys the bottom line mate!

Message 15/16             16-Jun-99  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Santa

I second that!
Or at leats tell us when magazines like FM and SOS will be given prototypes so we at least can have some previews to drool over. Is that too much to ask?

Message 16/16             30-Jun-99  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: Nova audio demo

Phill

Sorry about not being around latey...I've been busy putting the finishing touches to the sounds for Nova and SN V3 rather than closley monitoring this forum.

Nova is SHIPPING.
Nova is FINISHED and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
Nova is £849 inc VAT in the UK.
Nova sounds wicked...check MP3's on our site.

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)