aaa Returning your Supernova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Returning your Supernova

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             13-Apr-99  @  12:04 PM   -   Returning your Supernova

berutich

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just got the damned thing last week. Oh, I was so happy at the begging, until I tried it for hours. What is that crackle, ans those clickls? First I thought Of my mixer, but no it wasnīt my mixer, what could it be, the cables? No wasnīt lucky with that either. Something must be wrong. Then I looked here, and read about all the happy supernova users, the crackles and clicks are great, please keep them forever, i think i should have bought JP8080 or Korg Z1, cause they donīt crakle. Phill how much time do I have to return my Supernova, Or will OS3 finally solve all the crackles. Or when OS3 is realesed, It will be too late for me to return it.

What kind of people are you guys that launch a product to the market that doesnīt work. That in my country is called FRAUD, and unless you guys solve the problem fast, I thinking of a boycott campaing against Novation all over the internet. If only I had known before buying the damm thing...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             13-Apr-99  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: Returning your Supernova

Phill

There are crakles occasionally on delays, only when synced...We are looking into it...I will be fixed when OS3 final version is out...the current Beta OS is much better than OS2...

Sorry if we have caused you distress...

Phill@Novation

Message 3/4             13-Apr-99  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Returning your Supernova

mike.constable

I think your boycott would be a lonely one my friend.
There seems to be a lot of people who absolutely love this machine - myself included. Best thing I ever bought. There's nothing I haven't been able to do that I wanted to (perhaps I'm not being adventurous enough...), I'm just trying to make music. Plus it's so easy and logical to use - a little confused for the first hour, but that's only to be expected...
I've not had any noticeable clicks or crackles with my machine!

Maybe you should have bought a Korg Z1 - but then I dare say you'd find fault with that too in some way!

Message 4/4             13-Apr-99  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Returning your Supernova

Mickey

yep - Mike is right. I think I'll put a survey on the NovaStation website if OS 3 final is ready. Would be interesting to know how the people rate the Supernova compared to other virtual analogs on the market.

Mickey.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)