aaa Individual outs on drumstation - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Individual outs on drumstation

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Apr-99  @  09:06 AM   -   Individual outs on drumstation

Willy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi i just recently rediscovered my d.station manual and set about trying to get all the kits comming out of the seperate outs instead of the sterio pair. This is fine for the 15 user kits but i would like all the kits including the 25 factory kits to come out seperate outs so that i don't have to keep changing the settings on my desk. Unfortunately the manual says that the setting for the first 25 kits are stored in rom and therefore can't be changed. Is there any other way of doing it? Cheers

P.S complete Bollocks to the decision to remove this forum from the novation website as it was it's best feature. I hope their hits freefall as a result!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             17-May-99  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: Individual outs on drumstation

owen_the_soyboy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

No I do not think it is possible to alter the factory kits and save it. The only way I can suggest to get your desired result is to send midi commands to setup the separate outs on those kits when you switch over to use one of them. If the message is standard for you, ya could copy it over and over and simply change the program number (kit#) that it will alter. good luck...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)