aaa Supernova Sysex-resource ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova Sysex-resource ?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             22-Apr-99  @  11:04 PM   -   Supernova Sysex-resource ?

Banne

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone know about any other supernova resource for
sysex-files, sounds perf. etc...
Or could the author of this site add it here ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Apr-99  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Supernova Sysex-resource ?

woodcroft

I'm interested in this as well, I get the feeling it will change quite a bit when OS3 is released, but maybe not.
I'm curious why you want the information, I was dabbling in writing a cubase studio module for the SNV (so I'm a masochist). I've sent out a few sysex stings from the snv to cubase and recorded them and had a bit of a look, the strings seem to be pretty long so cubase can't display alot of them, (it says "sorry, that's too much") but then you can open them in a binary editor but that is a bit messy and inconvenient (there must be some kinda midi data reading proggy around). Anyway each program sysex string seems to be about 300 bytes. I can't even find the Novation midi manufacturer ID number, but I think it's $00,$20,$29 (or part of that).
I assume that when novation get there manuals on the web site more detailed and upto date info will be available as OS updates come out (suits me fine, d/l print, doesn't suit some).
So hopefully there will be some more info when the new OS comes out, or maybe someone could shed some light, there prolly pretty pressed for time at Novation right at the moment.

craig

Message 3/3             23-Apr-99  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Supernova Sysex-resource ?

Mickey

Hi - I'm the author of the Supernova SoundDiver adpation. You can get some information about the Supernova SysEx strings when you edit this file in SoundDiver. Get the adaption at http://supernova.home.pages.de - note that the adaption will have to be rewritten for OS3.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)