aaa Patch Librarian For Supernova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Patch Librarian For Supernova

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             29-Apr-99  @  04:10 PM   -   Patch Librarian For Supernova

goodspeed276

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What can be used to pull the patch names out of the Supernova? Can OMS support this and how is it done? I'm using CubaseVST 4.03 on a MAC interfaced with a MOTU Midi-Time-Piece AV. Also is it better to use OMS or Free Midi? I really don't want to enter all of the patches by hand. To time consuming.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             29-Apr-99  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

Mickey

Do you have SoundDiver ?

Message 3/9             30-Apr-99  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

goodspeed276

Sorry to be nieve, but what is a sound driver? I would need a brand name as an example. Something like Apple sound manager?

Message 4/9             30-Apr-99  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

god

No, it's SoundDiver (that's Diver, as in k-spashhhh dive into a pool) don't ask me why it's called that but it is. It's a program by Emagic that lets you edit and control a synth (or many synths) externally from your computer (not sure if it's for sMAC as well but I'd assume so else Mickey wouldn't have mentioned it). You need something called an 'Adaption' for any synth you wanna work with, Mickey's done one for the supernova.
I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to the sMAC so I can't give you any more info that will help sorry.

craig

Message 5/9             30-Apr-99  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

goodspeed276

OOps I can read (LOL) I was distracted while reading and replying. I found the demo an it looks cool, any one have a crack?

Thanks

gs

Message 6/9             30-Apr-99  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

angel

That sort of request is why this forum isn't official any more.

Message 7/9             30-Apr-99  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

goodspeed276

Sorry then! Please disregard my last reply, I'll be an ANGEL and purchase it.

gs

PS As if it really matters, the forum is most likely gone from Novations site forever.

Message 8/9             11-May-99  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

Phil

So how do I get this adaptation to work on a Mac? Or does it? It's in
my 'Diver" folder, but Install isn't
seeing it.

Message 9/9             11-May-99  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Patch Librarian For Supernova

Mickey

Sorry, no idea - I have a PC. I'll ask on the SoundDiver mailing list and advice later.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)