aaa how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             18-May-99  @  09:35 PM   -   how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!?

mesc

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm new to the music world, and I just got a bass station rack, and I want to make acid sounds. How do i do this? I have a bass station, a korg er-1, a akai s2000, and a yamaha an1x right now. I have been using the an1x to control the b station...is this right? How do i get the "acid" sound through a sequencer or something?
mesc

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-May-99  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!?

eeeeh

to big a question - your asking people to tell you how to programme a synth & sequence a style -- long answer - too long - set all the controls to zero/center - then play....

Message 3/4             06-Jun-99  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!?

ok

1. Dunk in sulfuricacid
2. wait two weeks
3. take synth out of acid
4. lick the synth one time and enjoy

glad i can help

Message 4/4             17-Jun-99  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: how do i get acid sounds out of my bstation!?

Use the glide function, switch to one osc, remove any envelope on pitch, affect an env to filter with release to 0, tweak decay , leave attack on the minimum, tweak cut off and resonance : EXPERIMENT !!!!
A bit of distortion may help it to be more convincing. Don't ask too much to this baby, cool synth by the way.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)