aaa New Nova chat dead? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: New Nova chat dead?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             31-May-99  @  03:52 PM   -   New Nova chat dead?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             31-May-99  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: New Nova chat dead?

Mickey

Unforunately many people seem to did not know that it continue to live here since the link from nova-uk was removed. I think this will get better if the embedding into NovaStation 1 (http://supernova.home.pages.de) will be done.
Soon... Kilo ?

Message 3/5             31-May-99  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: New Nova chat dead?

k

dunno -

Message 4/5             01-Jun-99  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: New Nova chat dead?

Ericfish

If Kilo gave me a URL that would link
this page to my site I would post it.

However all I got was the old page I
created...

If Kilo could give me a URL for this
page with his graphic's I would post
happily...

Preferably with a link to Dancetech
home page...

In your ball park matt...

Phill@Nov

Message 5/5             03-Jun-99  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: New Nova chat dead?

k

i muster forgot if u asked for that url sorry -
- i remember now - yup - what it is, is that cos the chat is closed at the Nova server, i'm adding it into a bigger database and integrating the datasource changes - BUT - there has been a delay (typi-fuckin-cal)

me fruckin server on my home/test/build system went down (still is ) seems to be a prob reinstalling NT so i d/l personal web-server from MS - gonna try it on the dual-boot and run 95 webserver until i get time to sort out the NT prob --

I think the best thing is - we Just publish the forum address and people can integrate it into their site with links inside frames etc -

so - i have now fully integrated the databases, and next have to change a few other settings & lines - then the derver went down about 2 days ago right after i got back from changing all the databases up at the IP offices - rats, rats, & trrrripple rats !!

DT will be uploaded to the US server when that coding is changed and uploaded - (a few days) after that, it will run from the US server - we run astrochat from that same server, with 4 million hits per month - so it can cope - it's pretty quick - i was impressed

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)