aaa bass station noise? and er on off switch? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: bass station noise? and er on off switch?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             11-Jun-99  @  03:41 AM   -   bass station noise? and er on off switch?

erinbick

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i just got a bass station rack. im amazed at how simple it is to program it, i just have two questions, the first one is kind off silly but doesnt it have a power switch? do you just unplug it when you want to turn it off? dont flame me, im serious! the second question may not have any relevance too the bass station at all in real world use, but just to see how it would sound, i ran my new bass station through a guitar amp with the gain turned way up and there is a some noise coming from the bass station even when im not playing a note, like one of the oscilators is stuck on or something. its inaudible except at extreme volume, and i guesse any synth makes some noise. is this something i should worry about?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)