aaa TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             15-Jun-99  @  06:47 PM   -   TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

lamexcuses

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The Prototype shown was working and delivery is expected to be
late March 1999. The price quoted at the show was $1499.00 US. For more details on the Nova click here. - PM (Novation web site)

10. I'm too busy with my own web site and music

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             15-Jun-99  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

tired2wait

9. PM is actually sandy bottomed in Ibiza escaping all the immanent and valid questions.

Message 3/9             15-Jun-99  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

Blunted

My guess is that they have a huge pile of novas already piled to the ceiling...all waiting for OS3 to be finished...Blunted prediction: when OS3 is completed, the Novas will be released..

Message 4/9             22-Jun-99  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

waiting

4. Phill is trying to see how many patient people he'll piss off enough to buy Nord/Waldorf products instead.

Message 5/9             23-Jun-99  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

k

what the fuck !!!... sorry, i'm used to the 'website' field being there and scrolled too far !... what i was going to say is... if for example you REALLY want a new Audi TT, you gota wait until 2000 cos they are sold out... but you could buy an SLK instead if you aint bothered about taking corners... er.. (analogy)

Message 6/9             24-Jun-99  @  02:43 AM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

To "K"

You miss the point K, the Nova was supposed to be out a long time ago, er, March! So all we ask is that Phill gives us an update. Phill?

Message 7/9             25-Jun-99  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

k

well, no i don't miss it.. you really want a nova.... i feel sorry for you really.... cos if it's anything like the supernova you should be happy.. but also, check it out in other markets is what i'm saying.. it aint just synths... also, this aint an official Novation chat room anymore.. and they don't have an obligation to be here... guess they're busy... i mean obviously something is up, so i guess they are attending to that..

Message 8/9             30-Jun-99  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

Phill

Nova's are Shipping. By this evening MP3's will be available, and Ibeza it is not, Tunisia it will be.

Phill@Novation

Message 9/9             01-Jul-99  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: TOP 10 REASON THE NOVA IS *STILL* NOT OUT

Congrats 2 all

Congrats Phill and Novation!! Does this include Stateside shipment too?

thanx,

and hey, where the sunscreen  

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)