aaa I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Dec-99  @  08:21 PM   -   I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad

satori

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Ambient pad like Deep Forest on the track 1 or it's on one track on old game ZORK Nemesis - The Forbidden Lands.
I'm fighting with different synths like JV-1080, K2500R where I was able to get a close one and with Supernova I can't get close enough to that pad.
Knowing Supernova's capabilities I'm sure it can be done.
Help! Please! ;-)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Dec-99  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad

mike

you wouldnt happen to be talking about the Zork Nemesis sound playing in the background while you are in the underground cave with all the resonating crystals would you? that sound, and the tune its playing is one of the most beautiful combinations ive heard i think  havnt spent much time building pads on the SN yet, but i bet it wont be too hard at all 

Message 3/4             27-Dec-99  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad

satori

You do have ESP or something!
YES!!!
HELP!!! ;-)
Thanx in advance!

Message 4/4             28-Dec-99  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: I'm craving for a smooth ambient pad

p.macdonald

Hey if you send me a short MP3 of the thing your after I'll try to make it.

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)