aaa SN Expansion Card Discontinued? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             27-Dec-99  @  01:35 AM   -   SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

rt

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

A casual peruse at www.zzounds.com indicates that the SN voice expansion card is "no longer available," with notes implying it has been discontinued.

Can this be true, or is Zzounds in some sort of pissing contest with Novation?

Just want to know, thanks. Why would be a useful addition, too, if true (sigh....).

rt

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             27-Dec-99  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

sitar

Link?:  Link

Funny thing. I just stopped in at Sam Ash yesterday to inquire about it and they have it on their computer system but none in stock, which didn't suggest to me that it's discontinued. I didn't really expect them to have it in stock. Is it discontinued?

Message 3/8             27-Dec-99  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

rt

False alarm -- it's a bug in the zzounds web pages; if you search by company you get the "discontinued" message, but if you search by specific item.... it's there. And cheaper!  

My guess is that when they changed the price, it outdated one of the links and they didn't pick it up among the other zillion things they have to do...

rt

Message 4/8             27-Dec-99  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

Phill

Very much still available...

Phill

Message 5/8             27-Dec-99  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

sitar

Link?:  Link

Great!

Message 6/8             28-Dec-99  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

rt

Thanks Phill, it's a relief to hear it from the Source.

rt

Message 7/8             28-Dec-99  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

V

zzounds really blow chunks. they ask YOU to find the best price (to get that price) and write the president, aka zzounds SPY. shoot, if i wanna work for the geezer, he'd be paying me. anywayz, got me nova for 1049usd, o1v for 1350 and a nord rack II for 900 No shipping charges! where 8thsteet.com
i share this cuz i love me dt brothers  

Message 8/8             28-Dec-99  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: SN Expansion Card Discontinued?

Jimmy

Wow! 900 for a Nord Rack 2? that may be the best 900 you can spend...and 1050 for a Nova..nice...

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)