aaa vocoder in the supernova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: vocoder in the supernova

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             29-Dec-99  @  05:27 AM   -   vocoder in the supernova

Calyman8

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a supernova it is a great machine but actualy i'd like to have a vocoder
so tel me would you change the supernova whit a nova? is this a good deal?
what you guys think about ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             29-Dec-99  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: vocoder in the supernova

roller8

Everything is the same except Nova has 20 knobs, 2 audio inputs (nice!), only 12 voices, 6 part multi with 6 outs and the vocoder. Soundwise it's the same.

Good luck.

Message 3/4             29-Dec-99  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: vocoder in the supernova

rpieket

Allow me to state the obvious here: you don't need to own a Nova in order to own a vocoder. If I were you, I'd hang on to my Supernova and get a Digitech S100 (cheapest vocoder I know of, $179) or something more fancy.

Note that the Nova takes up 6 rack spaces, and has much less power than a Supernova + multiFX combo (which would be 4 spaces).

- Ronald.

Message 4/4             06-Jan-00  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: vocoder in the supernova

JWCASTO

Precisely what Ron has noted. You do not need a Nova for a vocoder. Yes its nice and flexible and it sounds great and all that, but hold on to your SUPERNOVA by all means.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)