aaa Factory Ruin - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Factory Ruin

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             03-Jan-00  @  10:00 AM   -   Factory Ruin

SpencDn

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Since going to V3.00 the preset Factory Ruin has changed significantly and I can't seem to get a sound quite like the original. A copy in the D bank changed in the same way as the original A bank sound so I assume it must be a fundamental change in the o/s. Any ideas?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Jan-00  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: Factory Ruin

V

speaking of ruin Phill, man, sort out that packaging. Don't know if it is standard but me Nova arrived (US) in a dodgy box, ergo, long cardboard folded over w/foam...called the dealer 8thstreet.com and the geezer said 'It comes like that'. Anyhow, scratches, yes, on the top of the unit..minute, but disapointing. Can ya package better?

Regards,

V

Message 3/4             04-Jan-00  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: Factory Ruin

Phill

The packaging has been greatly improved and all units shipping now are very well packaged.

There were some changes made in the OS that can alter some older pre V3 sounds.

Reverb is one...there was only one type before now there are 16 and the phase of some LFO's start in different polarities...

should be easy enough to sort...

Message 4/4             04-Jan-00  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: Factory Ruin

Juno-sith

I can agree that the Nova is well packaged. the box is almost big enough for three or four novas ;)

Hey Phill, I would love if it were added more characters to the text-title of program and performances? like german and scandinavian ones, like åäöü.. Just a small issue but it would be great for the feeling of the synth  

Just think about naming a sound überheim ;)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)