aaa problems with SN pan effect? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: problems with SN pan effect?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             03-Jan-00  @  01:46 PM   -   problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I cannot seem to route parts 1,2,3,4,5,,6,7,8 to seperate channels channels on my mackie 1402VLZ, the correct output settings are selected on the SN and I,m running o/s 3.1 b2,
I,m pretty new to music making and this is my first synth so any help would be appreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             03-Jan-00  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

by the way i have panned channel 1 left and channel 2 right etc...

Message 3/9             03-Jan-00  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

sorry i mean i've panned PARTS 1 and 2 on the supernova.

Message 4/9             03-Jan-00  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

Phill

The problem is the effects are stereo and so Reverb Chorus & delays are stereo and will leak into other corresponding outputs. This is normal for almost all syths that have effects.

Phill

Message 5/9             03-Jan-00  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

cheers Phil!
i think i read this somewhere before!

just like to say i am so glad i bought the SN, IT WAS EITHER THAT OR A FIZMO!
thank god i didnt buy that, i havnt heard it but it is retailing for half its price already.

jaime.

Message 6/9             03-Jan-00  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

cheers Phil!
i think i read this somewhere before!

just like to say i am so glad i bought the SN, IT WAS EITHER THAT OR A FIZMO!
thank god i didnt buy that, i havnt heard it but it is retailing for half its price already.

jaime.

Message 7/9             03-Jan-00  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

Cheers Phill!

I'm really enjoying this machine and with this kind of backup I,m glad I didnt buy the FIZMO back in May when I bought the Supernova!
I've just bought the drumstation from Digital village and they sent one with only half the display working it looks as though it might be an ex demo, what do I do!

Message 8/9             03-Jan-00  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

CK

Take it back! and ask them to swap it for one that works. I've always found Digital Village to be very helpful.

Message 9/9             04-Jan-00  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: problems with SN pan effect?

flarewearer

SORTED!
Novation said they would replace it with a new one.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)