aaa Supernova II now on sale! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova II now on sale!

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13             25-Mar-00  @  05:17 PM   -   Supernova II now on sale!

Rotten Rut919

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I just bought the Supernova II 24 voice from zZounds for $2319.00. They carry all the new Supernova/Nova keyboards. I also found out from Bizrate.com about a deal where I get a %10 rebate on any zZounds purchase, so it'll come out to be about $2100. If anyone follows the following link, not only will you get a %10 rebate, but you'll also earn a starving artist a little change too! Once you sign up, you can refer your friends, and you'll make money for their purchases. I hate to sound like a salesman, but I was happy about getting %10 off and I figured it could help out some fellow Dancetechers. I just can't wait for that blessed keyboard to arrive! Later, Rotten http://www.bizrate.com/reg/signup.xpml?referrer=Rotten

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             25-Mar-00  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

sitar

Link?:  Link

Congrats man! If they are still offering the 10% thingy in 8 months I'll take em up on it.

Message 3/13             26-Mar-00  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

4uhlh

Link?:  No link

good, when you get the supernova maybe you can answer this question... i've heard some rumors that the waldorf Q can eat the supernova II and spit it out... say it ain't so! which one's better? (better- more features/sounds/etc etc) i'm looking for those personalized expressive sounds, how flexable they are and all that stuff.

Message 4/13             27-Mar-00  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

Phill

Be aware that we have not shipped any Supernova II units yet and will not for at least a month.

Phill

Message 5/13             27-Mar-00  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

swampman

You can calm down 4uhlh. I tested the "oh so mighty" Q a week ago and was not very impressed! I know I'm going to get some shit for this by people who think that they know everything, but the Q cant offer anything really new and spectacular! Try it and get your own opinion. Mine is that the SuperNova is at least equal to Q.

SwampMan

Message 6/13             27-Mar-00  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

k

sounds like zzsounds is speculating with your capital... fucked if i'd stand for that crap

Message 7/13             27-Mar-00  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

Sayer

Waldorf Q can do wavetables! Also, the in-store demo of the Q is probably a very old version of the OS.

Try out the latest OS and you might change your tune.

Message 8/13             28-Mar-00  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

4uhlh

grrrr i have no choice, i'll spend the next years of life getting the SN2, the Q, and the virus just because i can't decide

Message 9/13             28-Mar-00  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

V

OT!

Sayer - I saw your post on a site...can you email those MKS70 patches in a sysex format mate, .mid doesn't work on mine.

R,

V

VOTIVE_MGMT@yahoo.com

Message 10/13             29-Mar-00  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

Sayer

Hey V,

You mean the LFO Experience patches? Sure thing. The .mid won't work unless you have an M-64C cart.

I'll send the sysex.

Sayer

Message 11/13             31-Mar-00  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

xplesso

uhm ... very strange ... 20 minutes ago
i 've already spoken with my local
novation' distributor ... and they said
i have to wait a lot of months for it
... maybe in september ...

:-(((

it's not a very good news ... everyone
waits for the musikmesse but ... any
chance to have a SN II in my studio for
... juny ? too much optimistic ? :-)))

xplesso

ps ... a very bad english , i know ...
sorry !:-))

Message 12/13             31-Mar-00  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

Phill

Who is your distributor?

Several are existance already...You will be able to play them at Frankfurt in 2 weeks...

They are not far away...Late April/Early May is planned shipping...Fully working.

Keep an eye on our site...More details will be revealed soon...

Phill@Novation

Message 13/13             31-Mar-00  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: Supernova II now on sale!

xplesso

backline , milan , italy :-)))))))))

these are great news !:-)))

thx phill !

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)