aaa Wanna hear what the nova sounds like? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             05-Apr-00  @  12:08 PM   -   Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

daladidoo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I made a whole song using the nova as my only synth and an A3000 for the beats. It took me a few days to complete it so don't pay too much attention to the result, which still requires many improvements. Anyway, my main goal was to provide a decent demo of what the nova is capable of...Hope it will help some people decide which synth they should buy!:o) The song is only available in Real Audio since I don't have any copyright for the moment. Sorry for the poor quality!Oh,last but not least, turn the bass all the way down on your PC speakers.
URL: www.mp3.com/daladidoo

Enjoy!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             05-Apr-00  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

Mark

Cool tune.

Message 3/9             05-Apr-00  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

k

howdya mean no copyright.. i couldnt see an option for only uploading ra audio at mp3.com artists area...

Message 4/9             05-Apr-00  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

Sayer

Link?: Link

Hey K,

You upload the full MP3 and then you can select how they list it on the site. You can choose any combination of lo-fi streaming only, hi-fi streaming only and MP3 download.

Sayer

Message 5/9             07-Apr-00  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

dave_vachre

yeh, this is freq ..but i suggest you wanna turn-down the freak ..and open-up the apocalypse chamber !! And how 'bout pushing-up the D's & Q's and use the buttons you dont use.

Message 6/9             09-Apr-00  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

L33tCH

turn the bass all the way down? HAHAHAHA lol yea sure.. that one's funny

Message 7/9             09-Apr-00  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

Rzo

So thats a Nova doing all the synths? Me Like! Good song by the way, havent really ever heard anything like that before. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get that main break?

Message 8/9             09-Apr-00  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

Rzo

BTW
dave_vachre, what the hell are you talking about?

Message 9/9             12-Apr-00  @  06:59 AM   -   RE: Wanna hear what the nova sounds like?

V

Yer traq is top top mate!

R,

V

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)