aaa Where are the new gear??? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Where are the new gear???

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             17-Apr-00  @  04:04 PM   -   Where are the new gears???

EZO

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

It's April and Music Messe is over.... So let's get them babies ship heh Novation... Chop Chop....  So excited!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             17-Apr-00  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Rob

yeah... whats the deal??

Message 3/19             18-Apr-00  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

cpowell

Patience my friends, patience, all good things come to those who wait & believe me, these blue beasties are well worth it!

Phill & Co. are hard at work - every little detail has had a major amount of thought put in.

Take it easy! Claire @ Novation

Message 4/19             18-Apr-00  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Rob

Are you going to neglect the new OS for the nova now? It was supposed to be released by now? And, i really want my nova filters permanently open rather than triggering via midi?!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Message 5/19             18-Apr-00  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Rzo

I am so anxious Claire!! I already have a large sum of money ready to buy one. I almost creamed my pants when I heard the nova for the first time : ) and I almost bought one. Then, I heard about the new KBs and I knew I had to wait. So I know it will be worth it!

Message 6/19             18-Apr-00  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

EZO

Hold up RZO! You're hard up for SN2kb more than anyone here man!! Hahaaa!! funny! I think Claire began to blushed and she might send you one in advance to put you out of your missery  Send me one while you're at it Claire 

Spank me!!

Message 7/19             19-Apr-00  @  06:31 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

cpowell

Hi guys, its great to hear how excited you are about the OS upgrades & our new Keyboards....we cant wait to start shipping them either.

If you are in the USA or Canada, then it will be me who ships them to ya!

Blushing, me? Never!!

Claire @ Novation

Message 8/19             19-Apr-00  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Blunted

well, I just hope that Novation doesn't forget about the Nova once they get this next os out...that was one of the main reasons why I bought it...for more upgrades!....

Message 9/19             19-Apr-00  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

EZO

Yeah baby!!
That's good news from you Claire! We're yanks in good hand with you, well worth the wait......Late

Harder!!
P.S. Anybody see Rosie Palms and her five sisters 'round here?? 

Message 10/19             19-Apr-00  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

fab

Plus c'est long, plus c'est bon.

Message 11/19             19-Apr-00  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

craig

I take it it must be school holidays now or something...

EZO I think you need to get out more...

Message 12/19             20-Apr-00  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

paulkaufman

Talking of updates when oh when are Novation going to update their website. The machines might be great, but the website is unbearably dull !

I think they ought to sack their web design company!

Paul K

Message 13/19             20-Apr-00  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Supernova-user

And again Novation sets a releasedate and canīt deliver in time.

Message 14/19             20-Apr-00  @  06:02 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Phill

EERR Perhaps you cannot read...

I said around frankfurt time...I did not give specific dates.

OK, Now I will announce a specfic...we will release it when we are finished.

Cheers,
Phill

Message 15/19             20-Apr-00  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

sitar

Link?:  Link

Good one Phil.

Message 16/19             20-Apr-00  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

andi

Link?:  Link

haha, loved that one about novation sacking their webdesign company; when it is obviously phill himself doing the webdesign.
i donīt care for a website update as long as the os updates are cruising in. ;)

Message 17/19             20-Apr-00  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Supernova-user

Just an example...
In a different thread Phill claimed on the 15 october last year that the full version of OS 3.1 should be released, and I quote, "in a few weeks", end quote. Hasnīt it been a few weeks by now ???

Message 18/19             20-Apr-00  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

Phill

Yes...We did get a web design company to do our site...3 months later I had to pick it all up again...cos they could not do it!

sorry about that but at least its up to date now!

Cheers,
Phill

Message 19/19             20-Apr-00  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Where are the new gear???

V

2nd that Phill, lol.

R,

V

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)