aaa super basstation editor/librarian - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: super basstation editor/librarian

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Apr-00  @  09:28 PM   -   super basstation editor/librarian

sprett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, I recently purchased the Super Basstation, and I think it`s a beast!
I keep coming up with new, fabolous soundpatches all the time, and now the internal memory is used up.
I find the sysex xlhrgl"#¤%& painfully tedious to learn, so I wonder if anyone has any experience with a prog that can
load and save patches?( not sounddiver- too expensive-preferably share/freeware)
Any suggestions much appreciated!!
Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Apr-00  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: super basstation editor/librarian

k

any sequencer midi track - hit record.. hit BS patch dump - sorted - view it in your sysex view ands move it around to play where you like.. hey, have the BS change sounds mid bar etc etc... save your sounds with the track header

Message 3/3             19-Apr-00  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: super basstation editor/librarian

sprett

wow- sounds easy, but I`m kinda new to this, so there`s a few concepts I don`t fully understand- like "sysex view" , and "save sounds with track header" 'if you would be so kind to elaborate on these, I would be grateful.. :-)
best regards

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)