aaa Synth from Binary Finary Tracks - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Synth from Binary Finary Tracks

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Apr-00  @  02:37 PM   -   Synth from Binary Finary Tracks

tetsuo2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I want to recreate a similar phat lead that binary finary uses in its songs 1998, 1999, and 2000. the leads in these three tracks are similar, I want to know if they can be done on the nova.

Also, if anyone is familiar with their track cryogen, they have a great synth come on later in the track, playing a spooky melody alongside a raging 303 line. Any idea on that synth too??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-Apr-00  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Synth from Binary Finary Tracks

Rzo

303 leads can sound like all sorts of things : P Give me a link or an MP3, maybe I can help.

Message 3/3             25-Apr-00  @  06:30 AM   -   RE: Synth from Binary Finary Tracks

tetsuo2

their tracks called "1998"and "1999" can easily be found on napster.

And its not the 303 sond I'm after. That ones ez... Its the lead synth. You will see what I mean. If you are into trance, you have definately heard these songs many times.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)