aaa 2 new Novation synths coming... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: 2 new Novation synths coming...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             03-Jun-97  @  04:41 PM   -   2 new Novation synths coming...

KILO

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK people...i just had a chat with Novation...and well well.....the new Super Basstation is out in a few weeks at £ 449....3 oscillators...massive arppegiator,(clocks to midi) with features to try to replicate 303 slide stuff....with 105 built in arppegiator patterns....real analog chorus & distortion...er....plus loads of other stuff I cant remember the specifics of but sound wicked....but..

What really got me going was news of a new synth they are bringing out in the autumn....apparently this is a big bastard...with 8 seperate outputs !!....so it can be a polysynth or seperate mono synths on seperate outputs...with stacks of features....sounds amazing, especially the outputs bit....it will also have 12, 218, 24 & 36 dB filters....

anyhow....Phil at Novation is sending us a demo cd of some hard trance stuff he did with the new super basstation & drumstation with a PC midi & audio programme to get several basstation parts from one machine...I'll have the review specs and RA3 audio here soon on the front page....I'll also try to get him to write a spec review for this upcoming synth....L8ers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             30-Mar-98  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: 2 new Novation synths coming...

TEST.......

Message 3/5             30-Mar-98  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: 2 new Novation synths coming...

TEST.......

Message 4/5             30-Mar-98  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: 2 new Novation synths coming...

KILO

DONT GET IN A SWEAT...... i was testing the thread search facility..... if you search for a message about a subject, it brings up all references to that search..... then if you read the thread, you can write a new comment, and it will re-appear back in the curent list..... oh Yes !!!

Message 5/5             31-Mar-98  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: 2 new Novation synths coming...

DIGS

you da man Kilo!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)