aaa Sanctified Dance Music - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sanctified Dance Music

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             07-Jul-97  @  01:43 PM   -   Sanctified Dance Music

tgoodwin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have created a sanctified dance music page
called Hypomania . The address of the site is
http://tool-box.com/rc/owa/freeweb.page?id=1041894

If you are interested in helping me mantain the site just email me . You must know some HTML .

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             23-Jul-97  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

wpmi

Hi.

I tried to acsess your page but it didn't happen for me. Please send the address so's I can check it out.

Thanks,
Jeremy M Dunn

Message 3/10             23-Jul-97  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

Kilo

hey....you can also automatically add your Dance related sites in "DER LINKS" section (front page)........just fill in the form, and it will add you to the list, complete with hyperlinked button graphic !!..... Cool huh (cold fusion !!!!!)

Message 4/10             23-Aug-97  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

luke.hodge

why should the devil have all the good music-cliff richard(Sir!) was right all along. Coming at ya clubland with fresh sound or christians who know the world but aren't of it! - anyone care to mail me to network! go ahead.

Message 5/10             17-Sep-97  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

i agrre

Message 6/10             17-Sep-97  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

belzebub

Christian dance music.....it's a scary thought.
I suppose the church supports ecstasy taking because
it says 'E died on the cross for us'.
Hallejulah brothers!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7/10             18-Sep-97  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

kilo

heh ehe.........that is very witty !!!! :-)

Message 8/10             25-Sep-97  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

we know your name and where you live, we will exterminate you and burn your house.

Message 9/10             25-Sep-97  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

we know your name and where you live, we will exterminate you and burn your house.

Message 10/10             25-Sep-97  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Sanctified Dance Music

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)