aaa WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             09-Jul-97  @  04:52 PM   -   WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

JOHN

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi m8 , not forcing or ought, but when is it dude?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             09-Jul-97  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

kilo

er.............OK.....as you can see, the whole site is being re-designed,
this is being done in order to get more company involvement in terms of news releases,
gear lending for reviews etc etc etc......
This is the back-log, that will be here when I've finished the re-design:

There's a Syntechno Tee-Bee 303 sitting in the rack waiting for a review courtesy of Syntechno in Holland..(what nice people they are!!)

Quasimid are letting us have a 309...we've been told to contact the UK distributors, Turnkey....

Akai are lending us a Vintage synth module.....(start small and try to get bigger kit)

Yamaha are lending us a SU10 pocket sampler....(start small, and they should be up for bigger kit !)

I'm getting an article from a lady who's a DJ, and has just done a track that's being mixed by Jello Biafra.....

Freakuency Generator has promised me an article about playing live trance gigs with his PC based set-up.....

Pink Sly....me mate Leroy from Brixton is doing a piece about his stuff, he does wierd rap/poetry over extreme backing tracks etc all over europe & tv stations etc.....

I'm getting an article from a lady studio owner, who has put together an adat & hd system and
learned how to use it over the last year and a half.......(another one for the ladies....lets hear it !!)

once the site design is done, I'm going to try top get pro-artist interviews etc.....but..

frankly, I'm suffering from stress & overwork, I need a holiday
, .....It's got so bad, I crashed me car last week....(groan !!).
....so please bear with it here, cos I reckon with all the updates,
and the new radio station we're setting up, it'll be all very cool indeed
.....yes....there will soon be 24 hour live dance radio station coming soon...
...with lots of cool dj's including a few names...
..so stay tuned....or......send a review or article mates !!........

oh yeah......I'm also going to add some articles about live gig stuff.....and rock-dance stuff etc etc......

Message 3/12             09-Jul-97  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

john

nice 1 , cheers

Message 4/12             09-Jul-97  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

john

nice 1 , cheers

Message 5/12             10-Jul-97  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

john

nice 1 , cheers

Message 6/12             15-Jul-97  @  07:18 AM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

?

NEVER!

Message 7/12             15-Jul-97  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

kilo

ha ha ha ha ha.......

Message 8/12             18-Jul-97  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

Your Email

12:1 it won't be ready til' september! anyone wanna place a bet?

Message 9/12             18-Jul-97  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

zelquan72

I want to place a bet on February next year. What are the odds there?

Message 10/12             18-Jul-97  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

Your Email

3:1 dude!!!

Message 11/12             18-Jul-97  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

kilo

I'll have a deep-sea on that then !!!!!!!!!!!!.........Lookit...starting up a 24 hour online radio station takes some doing...plus there's lots of other shit going down as well....like we are mega expanding....so........perhaps I'll have a tenner on that !!.....anyhow, apart from the new novation there's fuck-all out there of interest to me at the moment.......except that Pentium 166's are being discontinued at the end of this month....so the P200 is entry level......Intel are dropping all their prices by 43%....to keep up with the AMD chips........so that means I now get a P200 with 64mb, 3Gb H/D, 14" monitor, 64mbgraphics, & 12xcd for 900 quid !!... INC VAT !!!!!!.....heh heh....If you want one, mail me from the front page.....and I'll add 100 for my sales tax......all guaranteed for 3 years including the monitor.....any takers !!????

Message 12/12             19-Jul-97  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

avene

Link?:  Link

Is this true Intel are dropping their prices? If so, when? By the way, I'll have 20 on July next year!!!!

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)