aaa upgrading my esi32 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: upgrading my esi32

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             22-Jul-97  @  07:20 PM   -   upgrading my esi32

midimania

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

HI MUSIC MANIACS,ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME
ON UPGRADING MY ESI32 FROM ITS PALTRY 2MEG TO
A WALLOPING 32??
WHAT KIND OF RAM CHIPS DO I NEED? CAN I GET THEM
FROM A PC SHOP LIKE PC WORLD??
HOW EASY ARE THEY TO INSTALL(HOW DO I INSTALL
THEM)
APOLOGIES FOR MY TECHNICAL INCOMPETANCE OH MIGHTY
ONES.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             25-Jul-97  @  05:52 AM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

midimania

C'MON YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS!! HELP ME OUT.
ALSO,WHILE I'M HERE,CAN I USE ANY PC ZIP DRIVE
WITH A SCSI CONNECTION OR HAS IT GOT TO BE
A SPECIFIC MODEL??

Message 3/8             25-Jul-97  @  10:08 AM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

Kilo

er........have you considered talking to e-mu.......????

Message 4/8             25-Jul-97  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

Miserable Bastard

What you need to do , is go to your local dealer , ask for Mr Alesis (he sits next to Mr Ensonique), he`ll direct you down the road to Emu Street, turn left by the public transport facilities( the bass station), that should take you into Roland road, walk 20 yards and knock on Mr Squeeks Door (its number 303) although he`s most likely to re-direct you up to Mr InfamousCowbell at Number 808 (incedentley he is the cousin to Mr InfamousOpenHiHat at number 909, small world huh?), anyway , he`s likely to tell you that your in the wrong street ,and that infact you should catch the Raven at the bass station (bass number cs1x) to Planet Phatt and speak to somebody there. Upon arrival at Planet Phatt ,You need to speak to somebody with a really stupid name , somthing like Mr Quasimidi (his freinds call him rave-o-lution *smirk*)if he cant help , go and see Dr Korg, he bound to be able to help you, failing that consider speaking to Kilo, i dont know if thats his real name or if he is just a computer generated reviewer of modern day musical equipment, but give it a go.

Message 5/8             25-Jul-97  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

Miserable Bastard

What you need to do , is go to your local dealer , ask for Mr Alesis (he sits next to Mr Ensonique), he`ll direct you down the road to Emu Street, turn left by the public transport facilities( the bass station), that should take you into Roland road, walk 20 yards and knock on Mr Squeeks Door (its number 303) although he`s most likely to re-direct you up to Mr InfamousCowbell at Number 808 (incedentley he is the cousin to Mr InfamousOpenHiHat at number 909, small world huh?), anyway , he`s likely to tell you that your in the wrong street ,and that infact you should catch the Raven at the bass station (bass number cs1x) to Planet Phatt and speak to somebody there. Upon arrival at Planet Phatt ,You need to speak to somebody with a really stupid name , somthing like Mr Quasimidi (his freinds call him rave-o-lution *smirk*)if he cant help , go and see Dr Korg, he bound to be able to help you, failing that consider speaking to Kilo, i dont know if thats his real name or if he is just a computer generated reviewer of modern day musical equipment, but give it a go.

Message 6/8             25-Jul-97  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

midi

I'M NOT SPEAKING TO ANYONE WHO LETS ROD
HULL PUT AN ARM UP HIS ASS!!

Message 7/8             25-Jul-97  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

kilo

er.....well I think peeps are kinda bemused about when people get on discussion areas asking questions easliy answered by calling the local dealer.........but hey I dont mind at all......but simply I would have to call emu and ask them myself....so it's cheaper for you to do it......normally I would do this for you...really I would, but right now at Reality (the company) we are like going thru massive expansion, and I'm up to my arse in orders & etc etc (hence the belated features for this last month)........hey tho....the ZIP Drive will work fine with an emu machine, although emu recommend using a MAC SCSI cable to connect to the sampler, there have been some problems with cables ordinaire.....so go for it !!!.....

Message 8/8             25-Jul-97  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: upgrading my esi32

Kilo

by the way M' Bastard......very very funny mate...made me laugh... :-)

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)