aaa Ahem!, err kilo, its August - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Ahem!, err kilo, its August

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             01-Aug-97  @  10:14 AM   -   Ahem!, err kilo, its August

Caps Lock

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ney m8, its august now , we mist july`s issue, and dont you give me this site upgrade nonsense, the site hasent changed all month ;) , no pressure like!
T`raa

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             01-Aug-97  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Ahem!, err kilo, its August

he crashed his car, remember?

Message 3/4             01-Aug-97  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Ahem!, err kilo, its August

kilo

huh ????....hasn't changed ??!!!!.........i'm working from the inside out mate........
.so the front is the last thing to change......
.but perhaps you've noticed, that all the insides has changed ???.....
.the other thing is, when I started this page, it was like a hobby thing......
.and now the company where I am working is going thru a big expansion,
so I have less free time for the site.......

I'm gonna have to get a helper to work with me if this thing is going to expand..
...however, if I can rope in some companies to advertise or have their own news page at the site
, then I could do this full-time, and really make it take off......
..y'know, get lots of artist reviews/interviews etc etc....the other thing is,
I could start selling equiptment and pc systems & accessories.......

Like I could do a P200, 64mb, 3gb system with the Terratec sampler 4 output card, HD & midi sequencer software, and the Event Darla 8 output card, all brand new guaranteed (pc for 2 years inc monitor) for about 1800........not bad huh
I already get great deals for pc stuff, and we have trade deals for all the cards & software......so that is also a possibility.......however all this will take some thought......

so....sorry about the delay, but I gotta feed & clothe the kid y'know !!!.......I PROMISE YOU SOME ARTICLES SOON..........

whoops........gotta go now, the raid fileserver has just arrived......so you should get faster conectivity soon .....L8ers

Message 4/4             01-Aug-97  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Ahem!, err kilo, its August

CAPS LOCK

yeah.... , the insides of the web page changed mid june, ive begun reading future music , c`mon , help me out

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)