aaa PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             01-Aug-97  @  11:53 PM   -   PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

JOE

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

BUNCH OF WANKERS

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             02-Aug-97  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

THE ORIGINAL JOE

PLEASE DON"T CONFUSE ME WITH THE DICKHEAD ABOVE WHO DOESN"T REALISE THAT PC IS SHORT FOR PERSONAL COMPUTER, WHICH HE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN USING TO LEAVE HIS MESSAGE. NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT ORIGINALLY?

Message 3/6             02-Aug-97  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

z

no, just you mate !!!

Message 4/6             04-Aug-97  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

isnt this supposed to be a music resource page, sad shits, infact HEY! ,KILO, gimmie the code for this type of message system , i`ll stick it on my page , and call it SLAG. people can come and go , and fight like little girls, who knows Apple computers may even sponser the site  

Message 5/6             04-Aug-97  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

Kilo

you cant run this without the necessary server softwares........as for the subject matter.....i dont mind a slagging page......I think I'll add one in fact !!

Message 6/6             14-Aug-97  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: PC USERS-- ARE THEY ALL ASSHOLES?

everyone on this site, esp THE ORIGINAL JOE

A S S H O L E S

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)