aaa FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             15-Sep-97  @  08:32 PM   -   FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well ??........are they ???.........Just though it would be well-cool to start a discussion about something other than music ......

Have you ever had a sad experience with a Ferret ??....best answer wins a tin of WHISKAS SUPERMEAT.........(rabbit flavour !!)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             16-Sep-97  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

z

You're sick !!!! See a doctor.

Message 3/16             16-Sep-97  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

don't ask

Dunno about ferrets, but how about a JUICY FAT DEAD RAT every now and then !!!!!! Goes well with gravy also.....

Message 4/16             16-Sep-97  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

BAAA

How about sheep stew? ,i love a sheep dinner, goes great with cows intestines

Do i win the whiskas?, i fuckin` love whiskers me

Message 5/16             16-Sep-97  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

KILO

NOPE.....IT DOESN'T INCLUDE FERETS

Message 6/16             16-Sep-97  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

S-bear

um, what is a bloody feret?

Björn

Message 7/16             16-Sep-97  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

kid303

A FERET is the british version of the BERET. You take
a feret and wear it on your head. If your lucky you lose
an ear.

Message 8/16             17-Sep-97  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

kilo

heh heh !!

Message 9/16             17-Sep-97  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

avene

Oh damn, I want that can of Whiskas badly !!! I don't really know if Ferets are mean vicious barstewards, but when I was a youngsta, we had a couple of Guinea Pigs, and they both died.... Is that a sad enuff experience ???

Message 10/16             17-Sep-97  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Gaa

when my cat had kittens, i let the kitten kick the shit out of each other by the patio door, all of a sudden a large bird came down and picked up one of the kittens and done the off with it, fucking birds, i hate then, and my cat was upset as well, can she have the whiskas?

Message 11/16             14-Oct-97  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

luke

Well I know this is a bit late but....
I am into making electronic music AND I own a ferret - she is called Donut and is the cutest beastie I have ever met.
Some ferrets are nasty and bite you but they are usually the ones kept for hunting. In order to make them more nasty the owners feed them bread soaked in milk. Ferrets are lactose intollerant and it makes them sick and cranky. They also need a really high protein diet - like kittens etc so rabbit or kangaroo is the best thing to feed them. Most domesticated ferrets that are bred for being pets are very friendly. They have astoundingly unique strong personalities and are affectionate and very playful - like a kitten but they don't grow out of it. They are usually fine to handle but may bite your face so its best not to let them near your ears/eyes/lips/genitals! etc They can be trained from a young age to not do this (except the genitals) and Donut is very good in this respect - occasionally she will have a nibble or a lick but that is very different to when they bite with intent - they have long needlelike teeth and wont let go ....
Ferrets are good if you live in an apartment coz they will happily amuse themselves roaming aound tipping everything over, climbing up shelf units and into drawers and trying to find ways to escape. They can be trained to use a litter tray and are very clean creatures generally.
They are however a bit commitment - they live for 12-15 years so its a much bigger deal than getting a rat or budgie or guinea pig. But I reckon if you meet a nice ferret you'll really fall in love with em.....

Anyway - who out there has tried the yamaha A3000 sampler - I'm thinking of buying one..... any comments ?

Luke, out.
http://www.cia.com.au/peril

Message 12/16             14-Oct-97  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Sedusa66

I think that Luke and Donut should get the whiskas...

Message 13/16             14-Oct-97  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

annoyed

bah!?* ...i got fed up with this competition, i went out and got me a can of whiskas, i`m eating it as i type, i got salmon and fish flavour.

Message 14/16             14-Oct-97  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

kilo

keep 'em coming.........contest ends 31st November 97 !!!

Message 15/16             18-Oct-97  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Riki Tiki Tavi, wasn't he that nice little ferret that killed those vicious bastard snakes, thus saving those dumbass human kids? That was about 20 years ago I think... long live Riki!

Message 16/16             18-Oct-97  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: FERRETS......ARE THEY MEAN VICIOUS BASTARDS ?

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

Riki was a mongoose, you bastard! He killed cobras, which inhabit neither the US nor the UK! Furthermore, the cartoon is symbolic of apartheid oppression against black africans, represented by the snakes. RIKI AND THOSE DAMN KIDS WERE KEEPIN' DA BROTHER DOWN!!!

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)