aaa come alittle closer I have a ? for you - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: come alittle closer I have a ? for you

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Sep-97  @  08:47 PM   -   come alittle closer I have a ? for you

electroretro

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anybody know what happened to Bronski Beat?I've been a fan seen the first album.I have everything up to TRUTHDARE DOUBLEDARE.I just got RAINBOW NATION but there was no date on it.Is there latest recording,are there other albums between TRUTH.. and RAINBOW NATION.I KNOW this is quite abit of a stretch as dance music goes but I've been lurking about and admire all of you-evan the americans
ELECTRORETRO

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Sep-97  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: come alittle closer I have a ? for you

Bizarreboy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Good question-don't tell anyone but I have rainbow nation.I have to say I like it.I heard they had something out in 93 maybe the title was ALBUM-I believe it had a new version of smalltown boy.Don't know where you can find it,let me if hear anything
Bizarreboy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)