aaa Techies vs. Lamers in the real world - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Techies vs. Lamers in the real world

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             25-Sep-97  @  03:32 AM   -   Techies vs. Lamers in the real world

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Okay, I'm gonna get slagged for this one, especially knowin' that this damn message is probably gonna to repeat itself over and over again like before (sorry kilo)

Here goes: I've got a proper set-up, k2000, Matrix, EMAX, e64, and all the other kit a proper techie and programmer would consider cool. But half a year ago I broke down and bought an MC-303, despite all the slags, just for live work. Now I love it, FOR SOME THINGS (dj-ing, portable workstation for tours, etc.).

Now I gotta get a small, cheap, portable keyboard that I can easily stick on my coffin, just for triggering samples and using for hits and squelches, and the only viable solution's that damn BassStation. You understand the dilemma? An MC-303 AND a BassStation!!! I feel like such a fuckin' lamer.

Any ideas for a cheap, good sounding, sensible alternative would be appreciated (and nobody say Rebirth, please)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             25-Sep-97  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: Techies vs. Lamers in the real world

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Novation made a small controller keyboard the same size of the Bassstation before the Bassstation came out. It should still be available.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)