aaa Quasimidi and what???? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Quasimidi and what????

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             30-Sep-97  @  05:58 AM   -   Quasimidi and what????

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello all. I just recently bought a Quasimidi Rave-O-lution 309. This machine rocks, but anyways... Im planing on creating a Goa trancy/ acid house sound. If you can picture that  What sort of synths would you all recommed? Some where between $600-800 dollers (american) I hope to stay around. Of course new that is. Thanx for any input.

P.S- anyone know anything about the new polymorph synth put out but Quasimidi???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             30-Sep-97  @  05:59 AM   -   Quasimidi and what????

earthworld

Link?:  No link

Hello all. I just recently bought a Quasimidi Rave-O-lution 309. This machine rocks, but anyways... Im planing on creating a Goa trancy/ acid house sound. If you can picture that  What sort of synths would you all recommed? Some where between $600-800 dollers (american) I hope to stay around. Of course new that is. Thanx for any input.

P.S- anyone know anything about the new polymorph synth put out but Quasimidi???

Message 3/3             30-Sep-97  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: Quasimidi and what????

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

From what I've heard, the 309 has a lot of hard Goa-ish sounds to begin with, and since most of your squelchy tweaking will come from that anyway, you don't need something with tons of real-time control.

You're a little lacking for pads, though, so why not hunt down a Matrix-6 or -1000 (!), a Kawai K5000r, or a used k2000. Those Kawai's are great, easy programming, I've had one. Or something XG and an SE-50 effects (prob'ly smarter).

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)