aaa TB303s and real life concerns... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: TB303s and real life concerns...

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             18-Oct-97  @  02:36 AM   -   TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

here's the scenario...I walk into a hole in the wall music store yesterday to buy some guitar strings. I don't own any collectible analog synths or anything but have often dreamt about it. I have some soft synth programs; rebirth, rubber duck etc. (not like the real thing at all right?), some other stuff; closest thing I have to an analog collectible is a 606 (drumatix). I start to walk out of the store and WHOAHH!!! A SPARKLING CLEAN TB303!!! I didn't even know there was one anywhere in this country! Going for a ridiculously low price...what do I do? I have a family and now is not the time for me to be buying new gear. I can buy it and sell it for 4 to 5 times its asking price and use the money for my family, but I've wanted one for years and in this country I may never even SEE one again. WHAT DO I DO??? Serious musicians/303 freaks with families please reply...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             18-Oct-97  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

bpi

sorry here's my address...

ratfink

Message 3/19             18-Oct-97  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Ufo

Where's the music store? I want the adress!

Seriously though - buy it!

Message 4/19             18-Oct-97  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Kilo

where are you ??......

Message 5/19             19-Oct-97  @  10:08 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

patrick

really.,

Message 6/19             19-Oct-97  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Avene

Link?:  Link

How's this, one of my friends saw a Minimoog at a secondhand store for $150. He said it worked perfectly, but he wouldn't tell me which store. He's gonna buy it himself if it's still there when he goes back with some money.

Message 7/19             20-Oct-97  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

sbear12bit

here in sweden a fool bought a tb303 and a drumatix (tr606) for about £100

another dopehead bought a 909 for £80

just wanted to tell ya

Björn

Message 8/19             21-Oct-97  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

I think you got it wrong Björn, ! those are brilliant prices to pay for them toys !look at the currency exchange again! and you cant judge them like that! (fool, doaphead) maybe that money isn't a lot for them to pay!
being predigest is being a fool (so grow out of it man !)

just thought I'd tell ya

Message 9/19             21-Oct-97  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

I think you got it wrong Björn, ! those are brilliant prices to pay for them toys !look at the currency exchange again! and you cant judge them like that! (fool, doaphead) maybe that money isn't a lot for them to pay!
being predigest is being a fool (so grow out of it man !)

just thought I'd tell ya

Message 10/19             21-Oct-97  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

Uhh...can we stick to the subject? I'm shitting in my pants here...I'm in the Philippines; god I want it...

Message 11/19             21-Oct-97  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Hilevelt

Well, ya drop da fam'ly 'cause dos Philippino girls be so bomb in da sack, 'n 'ol Hilly here can just take that poor wittle 303 offa ya.

I can't even answer this seriously, just 'cause you know what you must do. Go, my son, begin your journey into acid heaven.....

Message 12/19             21-Oct-97  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Plastikman

Maybe the fool ant the dopehead didn't deserve to pay so little for that equipment. Think, ya' phonking idiot!

Message 13/19             22-Oct-97  @  07:02 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

your friend, ratfink

this must be boring the shit out of you people...I'll probably buy the thing and sell it and use the money to buy a regged copy of making waves. I can't really use this thing anyway (with a dinky little drumatix and a 4trak, I can do so much more with a PC system and rebirth right?, not to mention get more ram with the money, bigger hardisk, bike for my son, sniff, sniff) Yep...so how much are you people willing to pay for it? it looks pretty good, hardly any wear, but I haven't heard it yet...I'll let you know as soon as...How much do these things go for over there S/H? BTW what's the £ to $ exchange rate? Am I making the biggest mistake of my life??? I'm willing to take a full registered copy of Making Waves (or similar software) as partial payment...

Message 14/19             22-Oct-97  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

Oh yeah, Hilly? where do you get your information 'bout "Philippino girls"? (Filipino) There are bum lays here too; just like over there...

Message 15/19             22-Oct-97  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Hilevelt

Filipino, my apologies. Actually, they are only the easiest to get in the sack, followed closely by hispanic girls. The quality award goes to japanese and Swedish girls. I suppose these aren't objective ratings.

Message 16/19             23-Oct-97  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

nimanda

wooo ratfink man! its a machine it can't give you anything compared to what your family can give !

Message 17/19             11-Nov-97  @  06:59 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

chad_mitchell

I think we can all help him out if we get him a copy of making waves, and me also.

Message 18/19             11-Nov-97  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Ufo

Hmm, yeah, swedish girls....
It's one thing we DO got.

Message 19/19             12-Nov-97  @  03:08 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

this is funny...since my last post in this thread my hard disk crashed (w/c effectively halted my elektromuzic career temporarily) and i joined a blues band playing gitar and funds for that ol 303 is as nonexistent as ever...so its still sitting there...somewhere

ps. thanks for the concern chad; no luck yet...

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)