aaa Organator rules! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Organator rules!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             19-Oct-97  @  05:05 PM   -   Organator rules!

DJ Phallus

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

You should all get a hold of Organator, a software synth much better than Vaz etc... With Vaz, I couldn't make anything decent, but with this baby, everything I create rules! It has some little flaws, like you can't set the bpm, but you can overcome this by setting the length of your sequence. This will require some calculation, or you can set the length to that of another sample. Anyhow, Kilo, put a copy on your site. You can get it here: http://www.hornet.org/music/programs/samplers/
TRY IT!
DJ Phallus

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             19-Oct-97  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: Organator rules!

serve2

Yeah, I've tried this . I haven't got much out of it yet, well nothing at all really. Vaz has a much better interface and a great sound. Does this thing handle .wav samples?

Message 3/5             20-Oct-97  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: Organator rules!

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

I'm the same, cool features, really unique possibilities, but it takes me a long time to get there. That's a fuckin' cop out, 'cause it just doesn't seem worth learning when VAZ is nearly as good. Anyone know about progress on VAZ using samples?

The others on that site, Audio Sim and Pro Rave, don't work with my setup. Audio Sim's gotten really good reviews elsewhere.

Message 4/5             20-Oct-97  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: Organator rules!

mbiel

I agree Orangator sounds better than Vaz (at least what I've gotten out of it), but Orangator is not nearly as user friendly as Vaz. I also have AudioSim which is my favorite. It has poor midi capabilities but everything else is sweet. The sounds have more character than the other two programs. You can create nice fat leads or smooth pads. It has a decent arpegiattor and can save to .WAV. Another soft-synth that I downloaded recently is Smorphi. It's like orangator in the way the interface works but the sound is much different.....cleaner, sharper. It has some additive syth capabilities. You can get it from www.tu-chemitz.de/~aka.

Mike.

Message 5/5             21-Oct-97  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: Organator rules!

ratfink

y'all seen analogic? looks, feels, sounds like the real deal (how would I know?)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)