aaa Sounds I need... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sounds I need...

Viewing all 53 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message 1/53             20-Oct-97  @  07:19 PM   -   Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Okay, I'm looking for some sounds, so I was wondering if somebody knows where to get them/how to make'em myself.
First, that sound from "Ready or not, by the fugees. Any ideas on how to recreate it with some type of softsynth?
I need some good single-hit sounds for chemical-beats, and breakbeats, like the prodigy. Where can I get'em? I don't want to buy equipment for them, I was hoping there would be some site that has some.
Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/53             20-Oct-97  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

try hammerhead, they have brakes

try hammerhead, they have brakes

Message 3/53             21-Oct-97  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Link?:  Link

I'm not sure about that sound the Fugees use but I don't think it's a straight synth sound. It could be some effected orchestral sound. For drums they use an MPC3000, I know this because they hired mine when they were in Sydney last year- The easiest $800 I've ever made! I never got to meet them though, just the sony people.

Message 4/53             21-Oct-97  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

I have Hammerhead, it's pretty cool, but I'm tired of the samples. I'm looking for new ones, like the ones the Chemical Brothers or Death in Vegas use... Also some cool single hit-drum'n'bass samples would be greatly appreciated...

Message 5/53             21-Oct-97  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

I have Hammerhead, it's pretty cool, but I'm tired of the samples. I'm looking for new ones, like the ones the Chemical Brothers or Death in Vegas use... Also some cool single hit-drum'n'bass samples would be greatly appreciated...

Message 6/53             21-Oct-97  @  06:45 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Beans

i don't know the fugees sound you are after and am basically new to all of this but ( its just a thought ). Play the fugees sound into Cool Edit strip away all the crap surrounding it and save it as a wav etc. Then use making waves etc to recreate the sound.
If this is a really shit idea please tell me so as i am going to use
it when i get my soundcard going again.......

Message 7/53             21-Oct-97  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

It's a pretty good idea, but the problem is I don't have the song... I have it as an mp3, but I don't think the quality is up to much. And I don't won't to make it sound exactly the same, I want to give it a new character, but I'm really bad with all that oscillator stuff... I know the chord progression, so recreating the melody won't be that hard... Thanks anyway...
BTW, I could also use a good phat and usable bass-sound for hip hop songs. Any help appreciated!

Message 8/53             22-Oct-97  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Phallus, I've got a great bass sound for hip hop tracks in the samples bank at my site www.nettrade.com.au/avene/samples.htm I've used this on a stack of hip hop tracks and it works well. I actually got it from a Roots album. I added to the older set of samples a few days ago.

Message 9/53             22-Oct-97  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

the jungle remix has a wide-open cut of the sound, go out and get it. Death in Vegas is really horrible live, but they're tailor made for America (kinda pathetic, really)

You shoulda charged those rich bastards more, Avene! BTW, a producer offered me an MPC3000 for 1,000 american the other day. he's got four. Only thing is, I really don't got time in my life to be learning a whole new sequencer. Thoughts?

Message 10/53             22-Oct-97  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phalus

I saw Death in Vegas live this summer, and they were kind of good. Not nearly as good as Reprazent, but still...
Where do I get this jungle mix? Is it on the single/maxi?

Message 11/53             22-Oct-97  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

$1000, damn, that's alright, get it! They're really easy to program, nothing like Akai S series samplers. The midi timing is spot on. How come he's got 4? That's about how many there are here in Australia. Actually there's probably still only about 3 here.

Message 12/53             22-Oct-97  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Hilevelt, another thing, I've got this program called Awave that converts .wav files to MPC3000 format and vice versa. So if you've got lots of .wavs you could easily convert them. I'm gonna put this program up on my site soon anyway.

Message 13/53             23-Oct-97  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Hello? You're not helping a lot!
Please let's get back to the samples...

Message 14/53             24-Oct-97  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

Phallus? How 'bout calling yourself anal. I gave you your damn tip, now run down to your local dj shop and buy the single. Damn ingrate

Message 15/53             24-Oct-97  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Phallus, just experiment...I doubt any soft synth would give you that sound. Try putting a string sound through a reverb and see how it sounds 100% wet. As for beats, just chop up some live drum loops using wavesurgeon which is available at this site.

Message 16/53             28-Oct-97  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Erm, I call myself Anal all the time. My two aliases are DJ Phallus and DJ ANAL...
I'm sorry, it's just that I need these samples quite urgently. I check this site each day, and
I just got pissed that suddenly you all started talking 'bout something entirely different... I
don't see what those MPC's have got to do with my samples... You can go to the main chill out
room, and at the bottom of the page you'll find a button that allows you to start a new
subject... There you can go talk about MPC's...
And how can I possibly buy that single, when I've got to save all my money for an SU700? Oh well,
life's a bitch, isn't she? And quite a funky one, I'd say. (?)
As for chopping up beats, I've done this a couple of times, but I want to start from scratch, so
some decent single hit sounds would help. I mean, the people who made those loops (like the ones
at Weazle World) made them thereself, they didn't chop other loops to crete theirs now did they?
(they might have used hiphop beats and timestretched them, I dunno...)
Avene, love your site. Not that there's a lot to c yet, but the samples are cool, and you
introduced me to the sweet16 seq, which is quite great... Your site will be very good once
there's a little more information etc...
Hilevelt, you'll regret callin' me names when I become rich and famous!

Message 17/53             29-Oct-97  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

All in fun (people at this site aren't in to fun, as seen in recent postings)

EVERYBODY chops loops, that's where it all started. My best hits come from chopped loops, 'cause sample discs are pretty light, unless they're chopped up from somebody else's beats, which seems to defeat the fuckin' purpose.

Message 18/53             29-Oct-97  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Yeah, thanks for the complement Anal? If you like I could dig out my copy of Ready or not and stick that sound in my next sample set which will be up on the 9th of November or maybe even before. I'd probably have to mess with it a bit so it doesn't sound exactly the same, and so they don't sue me.

Message 19/53             29-Oct-97  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Ufo

Yeah, space!

Message 20/53             01-Nov-97  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Yeah Avene, that would be cool...

PS: SOMMALA I LUV U!

Message 21/53             02-Nov-97  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

Well, that mpc's still available for me, but now another guy at this site's offered me his mpc2000 for a real good deal ('s up, patrick). Seriously, I like the idea of being able to set envelopes in the sequencer, but I'm working mostly jungle these days anyway, so I don't know how useful an mpc would be for that compared to cubase (which I use for audio, so timing is something I've got to deal with no matter what). Plus, I've already got about six top-notch samplers.

I appreciate the advice Avene, it's just that I'm hesitant to accumulate more stuff and more learning curves than I've already got. Yet, if this is something that would get me farther than what I've got, I'd be willing to make the shift (I'm considering getting a DA-88 for compatibility with my studio anyway).

hehehe, now that dj anal's well pissed, I'll tell ya that Matrix synths have got the pads you need, and sines are usually good enough basses for anybody.

Message 22/53             02-Nov-97  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Peezahj

BTW, I saw your Generator tip, but I've still got problems running SB16 and my Crystal PnP together. Any thoughts?

Hilevelt

Message 23/53             02-Nov-97  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

patrick

Like one single is gona take away from your pot if the sounds your looking for are on it, is'nt that cheaper.Yo, DJ ELIC,the sampler on the mpc is only good for looping"akia filters" some tuning And cut and paste stuff, no synth . Get it only if your interested in the sequencer.There are way better samplers.Well, you got this timing thing with computers that in theary can be set to compensate. These bad ass editing screens that are fucking killer or this one note at a time view on this squinty
tiny screen with the timing dead on.Well it's better editing or better timing,The choice is yours.
Phalles check out dance mega drums , XX large extreme or kicking lunitic beats.

Message 24/53             02-Nov-97  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus, the anal one

I've used break number 6 (I think) from Weazle World a lot, but now, when I listen to my tracks, they all sound alike. That's why I want to create some loops myself, and chop those. I want my own sound, u c... And I don't believe the Prodigy or the Ch.Bros chop up beats, they create them theirselves. Or take that beat from Pearls Girl by Underworld. How do you create something like that? That's not a ripped loop, they'd get sued!
Hey, Hilevelt, instead of investing the money in new gear, just send it to me, PLEASE! I mean, six samplers? You must be extremely rich. So give the money to me! I really need it. I've worked for an entire month (I'm still a student) and I can still barely afford a sampler/sequencer...

Message 25/53             02-Nov-97  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Phallus, I dug up that Fugees single - Ready or Not, It is the stringy sound at the start you're after isn't it? I had a good listen to it and what it is, is a orchestral string sound with a female vocal over the top. At first I thought it may have been Lauryn from the group singing, but then I read the credits and one of them says "Enya sample produced by....". So there it is, ENYA !!, and you thought you could get that sound with a synth. Actually, maybe the string underneath is a synth, I'm not sure. I'll see what I can do with it for my next set of samples, I might reverse it or something.

Hilevelt, the mpc, yeah, it's real easy, there shouldn't be a learning curve. You just grab your samples, assign them to pads etc, etc. As for the sequencer, it's even easier. In the step editor you step through each step of the sequence and at each step you get a list of the events that happen on that step. You really should check the Dj Shadow interview in the October issue of Keyboard, his stuff may not be your prefered style of music but the guy did his whole album using just an MPC60. As for the soundcard thing, I don't know, in my pc I got an AWE64 and a tropez+, I can have something like generator or rebirth assigned to one and then just record the output into the other.

Patrick, your turn..You can cut and paste on the MPC3000 (I don't know about the 2000) and the editing is really simple because you set the auto start point finder which does the trick every time. As for synth type stuff, well, its got a resonant lowpass filter which sounds good and I've programmed 303 type stuff on my mpc in the past just using a sawtooth wave and the filters. As for other samplers being more powerful, I know, i used to have an e64 and before that a k2000, but the good thing about the MPC is having everything in the one unit and if you were just to use the mpc to sequence other gear i still don't think it would sound as tight as the internal samples. Another thing the drum pads are the best even for playing melodies.

Message 26/53             02-Nov-97  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Another thing, sorry Phallus for getting away from the subjct, there's some stuff you can on the mpc to the internal sounds that you'd never bother doing with a normal sampler sequencer combination. In step edit, for each step, the name of the sample comes up (Cubase could never do this !), and for each step within step edit you can change the attack, decay, tuning, filter cutoff, duration, and velocity. You can also chuck in volume and pan messges. I reckon you could really use these features for jungle stuff. I'm always changing the attack time of individual kick drums and stuff, it sounds awesome, as if one kick is sliding into another, and because you can see the name off the sample you're messing with, it's even easier. And the filtering bit is great aswell because you can jsut say 'alright I want a filter sweep on those three snares' and you can do it in a few seconds, you just set the filter cutoff on the first snare to 10, the 2nd 65 and the 3rd 127 or whatever. A hell of a lot quicker than messing about with controllers on an external sampler.

Oh and Phallus, Chemicle brothers chop up their beats using Recycle. Try sampling your drums at an 8 bit resolution, it'll make them sound hella fat. And rearrange them into a different drum pattern to make them sound original.

Message 27/53             02-Nov-97  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

patrick

Avene, I wasn't slashing the mpc.I wish they would have included lfos , envelope generator type
stuff.You doing every thing in the box,thats cool. I like to do some midi stuff with my keyboards
Phalles, dance mega drums are indivual hits so you can creat your own.

Message 28/53             02-Nov-97  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

patrick

Avene, do you Know of a way to use recyle with the mpc.Since theres no key span how can it
map the slices on to the keys? If ther is a way please tell me.

Message 29/53             03-Nov-97  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

To use Recycle with the MPC, you could convert the samples to the mpc .snd format using Awave, save them to a floppy and then load them in. I chop my beats up using Cool Edit 96 and the 'save selection as..' function. I've tried Recycle, but it's not accurate enough, you always end up with a click at the end of each slice. Using Cool Edit is quicker for me because you can just highlight each hit of the loop and save it. When I've got the samples in the mpc I just map them to different pads and always program my own patterns, so the midi file and auto map features of Recycle don't phase me.

Message 30/53             03-Nov-97  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Okay, if the chemical brothers chop up loops, where do they get the original breaks? It seems to me they always use sort of the same sounds...
Hey Avene, how the hell do you do that? You listen to a sound and can tell what it is? I'm impressed! I'm new to this, so I'm easily impressed, but still... I could have figuered out it were strings, but the vocal on top?
I'd really appreciate it if you would add the sample to your next set...

Message 31/53             04-Nov-97  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

patrick

He can do it because he's AVENE.

Message 32/53             04-Nov-97  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

No, I'm not that good, I've just read a couple of interviews the Chemical Brothers did in Future music and Keyboard. You can grab beats from anywhere and chop em up, some of my drums are from old Led Zepplin LPs. Listen closely to that sound on Ready or not, put your ear up to the speakers or use head phones and you should hear the singing.
The next samples go up on Sunday.

Message 33/53             04-Nov-97  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

The singing is actually humming to be precise.

Message 34/53             04-Nov-97  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

kilo

Well all I can say is....., the whole point of a sampler, is that you use it to ....wait for it....SAMPLE !!!!......... it's a MASSIVELY creative tool....... try sampling a variety of pipes and other objects being hit.....even a bean can !!....., mix them with a snare sample.....resample it.... ad something else..... layer it etc etc etc....... some people create a kik drum from up to 40 seperate samples layered ten resampled !!...... then of course there's stuff like velocity cross fading.... timebased envelope cross-fading etc etc etc....... you have the means to be 100% truly creative...... it's new sounds that kik ass I reckon....not sounding like ones influences.... and yes...... everyone automatically heads for another dancetrack, or dance related material to get a sample...... christ-on-a-bike....... drum sounds etc can come from any source....jazz, hardcore metal, whatever.... also, you can't beat borrowing different snare drums from drummer mates to get a big collection of samples........ then we get into the area of fx sampling to compliment the sample......y'know fast reverb swells that fade with the decay etc etc etc...... also buying shitty cheap 25 pence albums from charity shops can reveal excellent samples..... even on disks you would never believe contained them......... well...... it's a thought !?

Message 35/53             04-Nov-97  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

serve2

i reckon most people are too lazy to do their own samples. pretty sad, you end up hearing the same sounds all the time. the same goes for synths aswell, no one programs em any more. its cool to sample well know stuff, ya just got to mess with it heaps to make it original.

Message 36/53             04-Nov-97  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Sedusa66

Regarding Pearl's Girl, I was listening to it on my headphones the other day, and I said "..wait a sec.."... I was listening to the left channel, and I heard a familiar loop.. I minimized my CD player utilitie, and switched on Hammerhead.. I think it's "jungle 1".. the two loops are very nearly identical! (The only difference being that the tone was higher when played at the correct tempo on HH.. I've heard breaks totally similar to that one before, but never listened to them and picked them out exclusively, so I don't know if Bram just sampled an uyltra generic break or what.. I love Underworld, but I think that they probably stole the drumbeat from the same place that Underworld did (Unless Bram somehow sampled THEM, in which case, sorry Mr Hyde..) But anyhow, I was rolling on the floor laughing, imagining Underworld secretly programming their drums on hammerhead. My point was that the drum beat on Pearl's Girl DOES sound like elements were stolen, but not all of it.. it's a wicked beat.

Message 37/53             05-Nov-97  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

jgl

about the chemical brothers:
yes, they use a lot of chopped breaks.. and a guitar-effects box can do wonders on a clean programmed drum pattern. Guitar effects have the dirt and punch that many studio effects lack. lots of compressing, eq and messing with distortion often lead to great *original* beats..
and I personally don't use programs like recycle or wavesurgeon (the latter is great value for money, tho). I chop the breaks "manually" in my hd-recording sequencer software.. I find this way much more intuitive as I can do whatever I want to the break in my sequencer....

Message 38/53             05-Nov-97  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

kilo

agreed........ guitar pedals are brilliant....... also try sending a breakbeat to a small guitar combo, then switching in the distortion if you like..... and mike it up.......awesome (as the americans say!!)

Message 39/53             06-Nov-97  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

We say awesome? um, you're beginning to show your age, kilo.

If you check out the right ear of 'Pearl's Girl', the tr-606 has definitely left it's gritty little signature.

Thanks for all the tips, Avene. Let me map out the sampler trick I've been working my ass off to achieve (which none of my samplers, including the k2000 or the e6400, can all do at the same time). I'm exceedingly tired of the sterility of most over-produced drum 'n bass beats, and would like to be able to route all the filters, retrigger lfo's, and loop start points to separate controllers so as to be able to do all the tricks live, independent of 'programming'. Thoughts? (Actually, the Akai s612 is the closest to giving it to me, but curiously, it's not supported by recycle. hmm....)

DJ Anal, please download Cool Edit or Gold Wave and try sample editing on your own, and load the files into Making Waves so you can actually get a feel for what we're talking about. Your experience is quite limited, and even the best sampler in the world (mellotron?) can make up for that.

Message 40/53             07-Nov-97  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

quiq

what noises do sheep make?

Message 41/53             08-Nov-97  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus the anal one

My experience isn't as limited as you think. I've been
chopping up loops with sample-editors for years now, I've
made about a million tunes with tracker programs (scream,
fast, x, impulse, liquid...) Even tho' these don't give
you the best quality, they let me try out making music.
I also play bass and djembee (or however it's written...)
so I understand music theory. The software synths and
seqs also gave a pretty good idea of how electronic music
is created. I've also read a LOT of articles on midi
etc... I've got demos of midi sequencers like cubase, and
I find it all pretty easy, surprisingly. I may only be
seventeen, but have been involved with these things for
quite a time now. I just never had the money to get some
decent gear. (Well, I did, but I spent it all on two
basses, an amp, a distortion pedal and a "synth bass
processor" pedal.) Oh yeah, a friend of mine has got a
groovebox and I've worked with it a few times, and have learned a great deal from it. Give me a sampler and a
sequencer, and let me play with it for an hour, and I'll
be on my way... (I'm good with computers and stuff, I've
been programming since I was seven...)
I've tried out making waves a couple of months ago, but I
don't really like it. I prefer trackers, because of their
"atmosphere" - they're DOS programs, I like that...
By the way, I'm wondering how you can know what something
is gonna sound like before you sample it. I mean, creating
drums from cans and stuff - how can you get the sound you
need? Or is it just a hit'n'miss kinda thing?

Message 42/53             08-Nov-97  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

yeah.. my friend its a great feeling being able to hear a sound and recreate that sound in your head before that sound has even ended = experience + knowledge

these envelopes are falling through my mined..............Þ)

Message 43/53             09-Nov-97  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Yeah, I remeber when I was 17, I saved and bought a Casio FZ1 for $1500. The closest thing to software sampler I had then was my previous sampler- Replay 4 for the Atari ST. It was only 8 bit, but sounded excellent. I used to trigger the samples from the pads of a HR16 drum machine, and this was synced up to TB303 and MC202 via a Roland SBX10. This was 1989 by the way..and the 303 cost me $150 and the 202 only $70 !!! I should have bought a lot more of these, I could have made a packet by now.

Seriously though, the stuff that's around today is wicked..I just bought a copy of Making Waves and installed the 1.1 beta update, this is excellent, I can run Reality from it, have up to 16 bars of music per track and the sound quality is a lot better than version 1. Another thing, I know where there's a photo of the SU700, it's at www.teklab.com/~a3k/ref Thanks to Victor for this info.

Message 44/53             09-Nov-97  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Hilevelt

wow, 12 knobs and a ribbon controller. can't it sample at 12 bit, too? you see, dj anal, you must take japanese technology, utilize your vast skills as professional tracker, and chop-chop fabulous Ginsu II ravage those beats.

Message 45/53             09-Nov-97  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Peezahj

'course, I've got sample cd's to trade, jungle to hip hop to ethnic. Fuck, I'm ethnic, cd's can't be ethnic

Hilevelt

Message 46/53             10-Nov-97  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Hey, Avene, when are you going to finish the new sample
set? I can't hardly wait!

Message 47/53             10-Nov-97  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus the anal one

Quiq, sheep don't make any noice. Well, they do, but it's
so low, that you can only hear it by kicking them in the
nuts...

Message 48/53             11-Nov-97  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Avene

Oh, yeah, sorry, I've had to go back to work for a few days, so I haven't had as much time...I'll have the samples up real soon...I always leave stuff to the last minute. I'm gonna covert a couple of my MPC chopped up beats which were oringinally sampled in an MPC60

Message 49/53             29-Nov-97  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

tnx Avene for the fugees-sample...
Anyone know where to get that beat the Prodigy and
Junkie XL use frequently?
TNX...

Message 50/53             30-Nov-97  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

master b

CMON GANG - help me out wif ------- CJ BOLLAND -------- BBE ---------- SASH --------------- i need dese shownds....reply eh  

Message 51/53             01-Dec-97  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

DJ Phallus

Did you know CJ Bolland lives in Belgium?

Message 52/53             12-Dec-97  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

elar.co

I need sounds for Yamaha qs300

Message 53/53             18-Dec-97  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Sounds I need...

Quade

Which make the best soundz
JP-8000 or the new Noavation synth?

Viewing all 53 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)