aaa SEX WITH A 309 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: SEX WITH A 309

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             21-Oct-97  @  01:41 AM   -   SEX WITH A 309

INISMAT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

SORRY HAD TO CHOOSE A GOOD TOPIC
,ANYWAY
I`VE JUST BOUGHT A QUASIMIDI 309 AND AM HAVING PROBLEMS USING IT WITH MY PC.
I`VE GOT IT SETUP WITH A CS1X AND A PC RUNING CAKEWALK 6, THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVERY TIME I WANT TO PLAY THE TRACK I HAVE TO START FROM THE START, AS THE 309 REWINDS EVERY TIME IT`S STOPED.
I`VE GOT THE 309 ON CHA 2-6 AND CS1X ON CHA 1.
THE MIDI IN\OUT FROM THE COMPUTER IS PLUGED INTO THE CS1X AND THE THRU ON THE CS1X IS PLUGED TO THE 309 (IS THIS RIGHT).
WOULD LOVE TO HERE FROM ANYONE WITH ANY KIND OF INFO ON THE SUBJECT MY E-MAIL IS INISMT@xtra.co.nz

REGARDS MATTHEW NISBETT

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             21-Oct-97  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: SEX WITH A 309

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hmmmmm sounds like a midi song position pointer thing on the 309 sequencer........the wire up is correct......make sure cakewlk is set to output song position pointers SPP's..... in the midi section.....

So you have to get the audio expansion board,....which gets you the sequencer updtaed to rea spp's......sorry....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)