aaa Hammerhead goes Steinberg ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             26-Oct-97  @  11:23 PM   -   Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

Holger

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Check out:

http://inside.hku.nl/~bram/hammer/index.htm

Greetz,

Holger

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             27-Oct-97  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

KILO

uhu........so what apart from the different graphics and larger price tagb will it have Holger...... any inside info ???

........ and while we're on the drum box ....subject, when are you going to do us a Jomox review with RA audio ??........ c'mon mate.......... how about it !?

Message 3/7             27-Oct-97  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

kilo

I still reckon it'd be hard pressed to beat the new Makin Waves (or even the old one)..... hey, you can even do a tuned up & down snare roll etc...plus filters now etc...... and up to 64 note poly

Message 4/7             27-Oct-97  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

I donīt know anything new, we still have to wait

I go and check out Makinī Waves now ----

Greetz,

Holger

Message 5/7             28-Oct-97  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

Sedusa66

Where did you find out about the Steinberg part?.... Funny that Bram bragged about how his software was free if he's gonna sell it to Steinberg (who he kinda dissed along with the propellerheads).. HH was a great free program, it's too bad if this is really the case.

Message 6/7             28-Oct-97  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

so how about that Jomox review with RA audio ???
I'm can't wait to hear what three voices of 700 quid sound like!

Message 7/7             28-Oct-97  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: Hammerhead goes Steinberg ?

I can make a MP3 or Real Audio of that 700er Jomox....

just hang on....

Holger

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)