aaa Sampleverb? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sampleverb?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             28-Oct-97  @  03:56 AM   -   Sampleverb?

nimanda

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ibo ught a s/h MPC2000 (16m 10out) 5 weeks ago, which I'm very pleased with and know I feel like upgrading it with the fx option. I have external fx's but I'm running short on fx know when the mpc is in my setup, so do I buy sampleverb? I mean is the quality ok its the same as S2000 uses. Any users comments pretty pretty beautiful please.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             04-Nov-97  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: Sampleverb?

to all sampleverb owners!

SO WHAT'S UP!!! ..didn't I ask nicely enough or are you just to lazy to write when others need help ?. I need info on this sweetheart !PLEASE!.. I mean my dealer says its the greatest fx ever invented ...no lets make that existed,.. but I need some real comments here! so help a brother out! pretty butterflies æ

Message 3/6             04-Nov-97  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Sampleverb?

kilo

why dont you go to the dealer and try it ?...... but I'd say adding an extra outboard fx unit gives greater versatility.....

Message 4/6             06-Nov-97  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: Sampleverb?

nimanda

well kilo my man that's (obviously) the first thing I do when I buy shit. But my dealer only has the basic unit (he's also the only dealer that caries the mpc & s2000 in my area) he's ordering sv for me so I can cheek it out (which does not really happen in the blink of an aye unfortunately! ) so to get the naked truth out from real users ! I post my question up here on this site ! that is what the site is for isn't it!

Message 5/6             06-Nov-97  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: Sampleverb?

agree with the outb. fx comment have you (anybody) checked out the Zoom 1204 &1202 really inexpensive and are suppose sound all right might be something to cheek out!

Message 6/6             06-Nov-97  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Sampleverb?

why not get a couple of those zoom 1201's. they're so cheap that you can't really afford not to get one, considering all they have on offer including lo fi fx, a vocoder, pitch delay and more.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)